What's new

Why I dislike playing against Grundy

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Come on guys, i get grabbed so many times by grundy and it isnt that long...next thing complaining about stage transitions or bnb combos that take too long?

Come on guys, i get grabbed so many times by grundy and it isnt that long...next thing complaining about stage transitions or bnb combos that take too long?
Stage transitions don't happen as often during a match and bnbs have a chance of being dropped so your attentive during them just in case.
I think defense chain (eat swamp water) is a little on the long side but other than that I'm fine with it as it gives me time to analyze the situation (how much health each of us has, how much meter, what interactables are active, what was the last followup I did after chain throw and how to alter it for higher success rate, etc.) I aint the quickest thinker so it works out :)

Gruff757

The Gruff
have you never been in a black adam/ batman/ wonder woman/ superman/ green arrow/ catwoman/ killer frost/ batgirl/ aquaman/ combo? those are almost as long, if not, longer than grundy's chain throws.