What's new

Why does the AI have to cheat so much.

The Ai in this game is starting to piss me off. It's not that they compute your moves when you press them or that they counter them straight away. It's the fact that they can do stuff we can't.

I have been:

1: spun with kabal 2 times in the same combo

2: I net them with cyrax and go to throw and somehow... they throw me instead.

3: And to top it all just now i got double teleport uppercutted.
*Upadate

4: When you throw Jades thing that comes back... it doesn't come back...

The AI should at least bide by what in possible in the game!!!

Its only in the arcade version, and the 360 is the arcade version. its so u can pay more. and theirs one more, robo smoke teleport hit 2X

I really like it when they combo and I block it and you can see their run meter go down, but as soon as they finish their combo, they still manage to run and go in for another combo yet again!

MK is the worst single player fighting game ever.

Even when you do figure out the stupid tactics to get past the CPU, its not fun.

Tim Static

Adminerator
ÐarkMoon said:
MK is the worst single player fighting game ever.

Even when you do figure out the stupid tactics to get past the CPU, its not fun.
I agree. Head to head is where its at. Especially elbow to elbow on a cab. :wink:

Did somebody else recognized, that Liu Kang that bitch, appear sometimes 2 times in the tower? No joke.
At least its on my Arcade like that.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Yeah there is a similar glitch in MK3 as well with two Shangs I believe.

speaking of the 2x teleport uppercut, the other day, i got 5x teleport uppercutted by sektor, it hurt.....lol and ive been spun 3x in a row with kabal, and double netted multiple times with cyrax.

Birkin

Noob
It's very easy to beat the computer using smoke, early JK towards them and when you're right outside uppercut range TU and 51%.

well, one strategy that works for me all the time is, when they're standing still, and they stay still, jump three times, then they will jump, then just counter them

GokuRen v2 said:
speaking of the 2x teleport uppercut, the other day, i got 5x teleport uppercutted by sektor, it hurt.....lol and ive been spun 3x in a row with kabal, and double netted multiple times with cyrax.
I used to have my cabinet at my buddy's house and he called me one day to tell me that Cyrax threw out 3 nets on screen at once.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
GokuRen v2 said:
5? That's a first....

I've had the machine do 2 max usually.

Kabal 2 spins, sometimes three. Double net Cyrax happens once in a while, usually if you tend to jump away from him, keep jumping back he'll shoot "auto nets" as I like to call them lol.

Also, Kitana is annoying because she'll break the game with fan throw after fan throw and even manage to throw one at you as you get your projectile first, that's how broken the machine plays her sometimes.

The computer though I've noticed cheats or plays really cheesy in ALL fighting games....never played on that the computer wasn't annoying or cheap in some form or another.

The older MK's are more annoying then the newer ones though easily...

speaking of the 5x teleport uppercut, i just had Robo Smoke do 4x teleport uppercut into his Spear-Autocombo. Easily 100%, didn't show damage but it definately sucked.

I see tons more bullshit moves by the computer during the demo when the game is just sitting there. Most of the time they just walk over to each other and start throwing (especially the Noob vs Smoke match), but then one of them will always pull off some stupid bullshit.

was H.Smoke vs Kabal(Cpu)

Started to do the 3-hit popup, I guess i broke it being too slow or something, but as soon as it broke this is what happened

Spin, Spin, Jump Kick, Spin, Spin, Fireball.