What's new

Why does catwoman get this privilege?

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
I'd be fine with her b3 being able to low profile all the shit it does if her back dash didn't low profile too, like seriously one of these two need to go asap. also there's no reason her b3 should be as safe as it is considering how much distance it covers and how much damage she gets off it. I don't see why scarecrow's f3 is unsafe when catwoman's b3 goes just as far and is wayy harder to interrupt

I dont understand. why does this character low profile with any move?

Like ok I get it b3 and backdash low profiles theyre good tools whatever. but when a character has almost everymove defying the laws of the game one can only think that its not supposed to be there. Like you can not look at this and think, 'thats intentional', atleast i hope not.
The ONLY explanation why this character has stayed this strong is that NRS wants her to be.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Why do people even talk about this character low profiling when you can clearly see with your own eyes that she's made that way?

Her stance. Her evade highs. Her whole moveset. Yeah if you don't have decent mids you're kinda suffering for it, happens. Guess what, I'm maining a zoner that gets outzoned.

Adapt. Stop whining. Jesus Christ.

Why do people even talk about this character low profiling when you can clearly see with your own eyes that she's made that way?

Her stance. Her evade highs. Her whole moveset. Yeah if you don't have decent mids you're kinda suffering for it, happens. Guess what, I'm maining a zoner that gets outzoned.

Adapt. Stop whining. Jesus Christ.
yea ill just have to adapt to a character i cant hit ok.
how am i supposed to adapt to make my f3 hit?

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
given the op, I would say Darkseid. If you watch the video his f3 clearly goes right through cw
I was of the impression that Darkseid is a keepout character, and Catwoman is a get-in character. I can see why he struggles, but it's OBVIOUS that Catwoman lowprofiles stuff, they aren't just going to change the whole concept.
Maybe Darkseid needs a better mid? I don't know.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I was of the impression that Darkseid is a keepout character, and Catwoman is a get-in character. I can see why he struggles, but it's OBVIOUS that Catwoman lowprofiles stuff, they aren't just going to change the whole concept.
Maybe Darkseid needs a better mid? I don't know.
she lowprofiled an overhead you know the moge designed specifically too hit characters crouching

just stop

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
you know the moge
I know the moge
I know the moge all too well

And yes, that needs fixing but it's not Catwoman's issue, it's the overhead's issue.
You stop

Everybody stop with the nerfwhine. If one character has something amiss and another is doing well it's the worse character that needs fixes, not the better one needs to be destroyed.
Use some basic fucking logic.

Last edited: