What's new

Why do you play with the "no blood" code?

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
To keep things moving. Explosive Kombat is awesome too. Same thing but with blood and the other person exploding on the last hit.
You're the reason I started doing this code. Kaboom! On to the next one.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I really don't care for the No Blood code myself. If my opponent uses it, then I will too just to humor them.

But sometimes I'll ignore it just so I can do fatalities or babalities, depends on how pissed off I get during the series. ;)

C'MON, THIS ISN'T MORTAL KOMBAT IF WE LACK BLOOD AND Death.

...see what I did there? :D

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
It's a respect thing. Having seen every fatality in the game a million times, most are at the point to where we're playing the game to play and learn, not see fatalities. So it's just more streamlined for when you get really into a set and don't want to stop the momentum. Plus if I wanna disrespect someone while we're playing, I will just tea bag them after I trap them in the corner or hit them with spear.

Rampage254
Ghostface777o0o

And if I put in no blood and my opponent does not...prepare to get babied bro.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357426392.753866.jpg

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
I use it for speed. Usually the last match me and my brother will play during a session we leave it off and use a fatality. Sometimes zombie kombat (666-666) is cool too.

Seapeople

This one's for you
I noticed that zombie kombat actually increases the damage on some combos. Idk how extensive it is though

coolwhip

Noob
Because most of the time, I'm hoping to get a long set in (in casuals), even online, so I don't want to sit through fatalities that I've seen a 100 times already.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Wtf is the point if playing mk if there is no blood, and no finish him, cmon ppl get the picture

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

aj1701

Noob
Bc most people here use it, and to help with lag. I don't mind fatals or babies, but if were playing longer no need for one every time.