What's new

Why do you play with the "no blood" code?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Angola only use this code because we hate performing fatalities and babalities, i can assure you, if this game had brutalities, this code would never see the daylight in 1st place, and we would have more players in the game.

That's our excuse, what's yours?

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Mostly out of respect to the other person if they do it.. or if I wanna get it over with quickly. But if they finished the Brutalities, I would never use it.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
Because my opponent put it in and, unless I am not paying attention to the versus screen at all, I always copy the code my opponent puts in. I usually hope for fun codes, but it's always Tournament mode or No Blood or something :(

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
It's a respect thing. Having seen every fatality in the game a million times, most are at the point to where we're playing the game to play and learn, not see fatalities. So it's just more streamlined for when you get really into a set and don't want to stop the momentum. Plus if I wanna disrespect someone while we're playing, I will just tea bag them after I trap them in the corner or hit them with spear.

Rampage254
Ghostface777o0o

And if I put in no blood and my opponent does not...prepare to get babied bro.

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
respect, and it seriously helps with lag online... i hate when laggy first players don't put it! then fatality me, i'm like you f'n douche lol, the only time i don't put it is when im way better than the guy im fighting i use half health, not even to insult them, just so it will be a challenge.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Because a lot of people cry if you don't do it. I think I might stop doing it, but I probably still won't do fatalities. I just wanna see blood when I punch someone.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
It's a respect thing. Having seen every fatality in the game a million times, most are at the point to where we're playing the game to play and learn, not see fatalities. So it's just more streamlined for when you get really into a set and don't want to stop the momentum. Plus if I wanna disrespect someone while we're playing, I will just tea bag them after I trap them in the corner or hit them with spear.

Rampage254
Ghostface777o0o

And if I put in no blood and my opponent does not...prepare to get babied bro.
I'll teabag without a blood code.