What's new

Why do some moves show block advantage when you cant use them?

So like for example, cyborgs power fist cant be meter burned on block. But the move list in game shows the block adv as 0. canary's soaring knee has the same thing mb shows -22 on block but can only be mb on hit.

is there something im not doing correctly? lol

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
So like for example, cyborgs power fist cant be meter burned on block. But the move list in game shows the block adv as 0. canary's soaring knee has the same thing mb shows -22 on block but can only be mb on hit.

is there something im not doing correctly? lol
For aquaman...?

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Probably for bugs and stuff it wouldnt surprise me of there was a way to hit the power fist and them still able to block the meter burn part, and yes aquaman

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Did this in the first game too. I was convinced it wad there to taunt me, because a lot of Harley's gunshot strings that option select themselves are apparently super plus on block.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
in injustice1 for example, doomsday could get juggled as his character power ran out and could land from that hit then sometimes be able to block the followup. aquaman's character power also is able to able to block some attacks that isn't a normal situation. With external delayed moves such as rockets, bombs from other specials, or specially things like single player modifiers something could hit either player and make a situation where something could be blocked.