What's new

General/Other - Deceptive Why Deceptive variation is GOOD

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
It's not letting me join saying my XBL is out (idk why, shouldntbe) Getting onmy brother's account. "Vrbada"

Syzoth

Okay dude, idk wtf is happening it's been "connecting to online" for like 7 minutes This happened on Syzoth the first time too so I reset the console. idk whats happening. once again lets post pone it. as soon as I get mkx working i'll send you an invite. idk why we always have problems..

Kalaise

Noob
Okay dude, idk wtf is happening it's been "connecting to online" for like 7 minutes This happened on Syzoth the first time too so I reset the console. idk whats happening. once again lets post pone it. as soon as I get mkx working i'll send you an invite. idk why we always have problems..
Lol no problem I'm taking this time to learn a new character. I havent looked into anyone other than reptile up until now

Syzoth

I guess ima get in a KOTH and try inviting you to that. MKX online folks.

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
said it in another threat but maybe everybody don't know that ex invis absorb many of attacks even tempest KL EX spin, i was WOW when i learned it

huh

Noob
Predator Warrior variation holds a lot of similarities with deceptive reptile

It has Invis, but not going away on block, ex not taking chip
He has also an OH pounce, but can be done mid air (almost safe -7), ex juggles
And a projectile that can lead to a setup, but is faster in startup and recovery (and also can be done mid air).

Don't know what to think at the moment...

Kalaise

Noob

And a projectile that can lead to a setup, but is faster in startup and recovery (and also can be done mid air).

He doesn't go completely invisible like reptile

JDM

Noob
Deceptive is actually pretty decent now that he has a low string that leads into FFB. I've been messing with it it's super tricky.

JDM

Noob

Also yeah Reptile got fucked if you think about it like this lol

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Also yeah Reptile got fucked if you think about it like this lol
From what I saw, Predator doesn't have a high/low game, though, and from what I saw, didn't have that great of normals. I could be mistaken, since I never saw the Ku-whatever the fuck you wanna call it-variation.

His run looks slow, too, and his pokes generally weren't too quick, just average.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
From what I saw, Predator doesn't have a high/low game, though, and from what I saw, didn't have that great of normals. I could be mistaken, since I never saw the Ku-whatever the fuck you wanna call it-variation.

His run looks slow, too, and his pokes generally weren't too quick, just average.
He has a 7 frame poke tho

I tried full invis reptile and I think it sucks because I can not see myself. So its confusing for me as for the enemy.
If you would be able to play it on two screens and then see reptile on your screen it would make sense.

Cast time is also slow so its very hard to activate this.