What's new

General/Other - Deceptive Why Deceptive variation is GOOD

Israel

Noob
I tried full invis reptile and I think it sucks because I can not see myself. So its confusing for me as for the enemy.
If you would be able to play it on two screens and then see reptile on your screen it would make sense.
Along with purchase of the game, they should have included some special 'Invisible infra red Goggles,' to wear while playing reptile / predator... to assist in deceptivness. xD

(i would not wear those shits)

Last edited:

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
I won't be on for a little while and I'm always on late but we upgraded our internet from 3mb up/down to 70 up and 20 down with much more bandwidth. This has made private matches work much better for me xD So we need our set in. I participated in a local with my Reptile and people were impressed D: but I dropped all of my combos cause
ps4
new controller
low latency monitors

Kalaise

Noob
I won't be on for a little while and I'm always on late but we upgraded our internet from 3mb up/down to 70 up and 20 down with much more bandwidth. This has made private matches work much better for me xD So we need our set in. I participated in a local with my Reptile and people were impressed D: but I dropped all of my combos cause
ps4
new controller
low latency monitors
Nice man I'll be glad to play you. Will you be on tonight late?

Syzoth

I dont think so. If I do wind up on, I'll message you through here.

Syzoth

Availiable to play today from half an hour from now till 3 and a half hours from now D: if you're on.

Syzoth

This is aggravating. xD I got a failed to join after "joining match" for 3 minutes. Trying to make a private KOTH as a work around. I only seem to have this issue with you xD idk what this bs is.

Kalaise

Noob
This is aggravating. xD I got a failed to join after "joining match" for 3 minutes. Trying to make a private KOTH as a work around. I only seem to have this issue with you xD idk what this bs is.
Yeah I only have it wit you and one other friend. The only think that worked was to make a public koth and play lol