What's new

Question - Deceptive Why am I suddenly running into Deceptive Reps?

haketh

Noob
imo the only thing noxious offers that deceptive dont have is the cloud. Deceptive has the puddle, and gains invisibility, massive pressure, and can reversalof almost every move in the game with his
EX invisibility #datOneFrameStartup
Noxious gets the highest meterless damage midscreen off of 3,4xGas punishes and all variations have the Puddle.

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"
Reptiles overhead is +1, and his low is definitely safe. Like what the hell are some of yall talking about half the time?
Deceptive Reptile has good damage out of his low starters such as b3, f3 and b1d4 without any risk for 1 bar, but in other two variations these attempts are full combo punishable if blocked.

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
This turned into my favorite thread of the month real quick-like. Also, as a rule, if you have to ask a question about why one variation of any character is being used over another, it's probably best to just check the forums and see what the latest tech/discussion/etc for that given character is. It's not rocket science, holmes-y'alls.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Aww shit, now I remember you. I'm so intimidated, I'd rather not reveal my ign. What was your favorite scroll?
i used alot of shidokan, avenger, xinyi liuhe quan, persona, vale tudo, stinger boxing, mainly a bunch of fun mid-tier scrolls

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
StreamofTheHut used him a couple of times or something

who honestly refers to pig as "streamofthehut" lmao, what thee

Pretty sure StreamoftheHut is a different guy. I asked him in chat and he confirmed that he was a fan of PigoftheHut. Why don't they have the same name if they are the same guy? Not rocket science, holmes.

LMAO Stream of the hut is pigs stream fool... just so you know he was probably trolling you

Came here to figure out why people are now using Deceptive Reptile, what I learned was Pig of the Hut and StreamOfTheHut are 2 different people.

Man I love this website, I learn something new everyday.

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Deceptive isn't light years ahead of the others like you're saying. The flash invisi-parry is nice but I don't think it's as great as everyone says. Since the patch I'm beginning to feel like Nimble is less viable than Noxious and Deceptive.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Deceptive isn't light years ahead of the others like you're saying. The flash invisi-parry is nice but I don't think it's as great as everyone says. Since the patch I'm beginning to feel like Nimble is less viable than Noxious and Deceptive.
Predator is obviously low tier, and now Deceptive isn't that good and the buffs weren't enough.

Lol, son.

Lol.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Who cares about the parry. You get plus 50/50s. You get a safe, hitconfirmable low that is plus on block. You get 10% more damage from f21 that you can hitconfirm and be plus on block. You get to be invisible which is already huuuge. Noxious you get 2% more damage from bnbs, and on nimble you get slightly more damage, but they're nowhere near close to the advantage that you get in deceptive.

Can you please explain your points more clearly @Jay Rupp?

Last edited: