What's new

Who's your counter pick?

All of you people saying counter picking is not smart at the highest level are definitely forgetting about Forever King. Idk about in Injustice but in MK he counted picked in tourneys and he got to top 8 at Evo. Just because you are a great player doesn't mean counter picking doesn't help on occasion.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
I counter hawkgirl with cyborg
other than that i just play who im feeling ._. i havent even learned matchups burt i will never play cyborg if you pick someone who can teleport

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I play Green Arrow offline and online I use Batgirl as my replacement pressure character as he has some bad latency issues with F2d13 on my connection online. Other than that I use Bane as my true secondary.

I guess in general if I see Doomsday I'll Go Bane and if I see Green Lantern or Raven I'll go Batgirl. Other than that...I let it rock with whatever.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I counterpick on lag... if you can just tell from character selection that its laggy... then I will basically NEVER use Aquaman, and I'll go Wonder Woman or Superman. AMs scoop combos are just ridiculously difficult with more than moderate lag.

Other than that, I stick with whoever I'm playing with that night out of my 3 and just play through it.

Can't counter pick a good player.
Adapt vs a good player.
Vs a bad player you will win anyway without any counterpick.

Unfortunately, the grundy black adam match is about 8-2 adam so an average adam stands a chance of beating a good grundy. I typically pick superman and still lose. I need a good counter for adam.

Wyde

Can't decide on a character
I find I prefer Green Lantern vs. characters with armour. Minigun ftw.