What's new

Who's Worse to Play Against, Cyrax in MK9 or Quan Chi in MKX?

Who's more "broken"?

• Cyrax in MK9

Votes: 158 80.2%
  • Quan Chi in MKX

Votes: 39 19.8%

• Total voters

YoShadowFiend

"I will not be so passive, in your demise."
You honestly should've said Tanya instead of Quan.
Fuck Ex Rekkas. like seriously.
Even then Cyrax was much more of a nightmare.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I know, I was playing the game for 3 years, not 2 as most did. Half of that time was against kabal, cyrax and KL players who were just getting better and better. Still, it was more logical and skill based than the crap MKX's top tiers give you even AFTER so many changes

Edit: sure, vanilla raiden wasn't an atrocity, shinnok prepatch too. tanya isn't anymore either, she's having a hard time now. KL isn't better than the previous (where he was top 5).

mk9 had less broken chars, ppl got used to them and started working around them

AT LEAST
Man you greek people really have a bad taste for MKX huh?

:p

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Man you greek people really have a bad taste for MKX huh?

:p
Haha, well if you have many tier whores in an already small community, things become toxic. Imagine that

Sure, we learn a lot of the viable stuff, but during casuals... how many hours of blocking do you think it takes to wish you'd be doing something else?

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
I loved fighting Cyrax. I hate Quan. He is too scary. Every blocked poke, every safe but negative string. Each time you have to respect a follow up, could be the beginning of the end. Sure you can block, but you could also block wrong. Scary character. Maybe with more practice I will overcome my fright of him.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Quan has that sadistic illusion that you can escape going for him in this contest :p

...I'm not entirely serious though, but still.