What's new

Whos the best mk2 player you ever played on kaillera or ps3

I highly doubt it, it was a prime example of how to takedown a high skilled liu player
scorpangel? High skilled Liu Kang? lol

Take away his KT and he isnt much. What you saw was not skill, but panic because he was taken out of his comfort zone. (ie. his spamming of the KT) He did the same exact thing with me when i would magic throw him from the killer toe. He had no answer.

Same with Xiongbros. Once he starts hesitating, i would take advantage and its over. I know this first hand.

scorpangel? High skilled Liu Kang? lol

To "you", hes not much, so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, others however (i.e. dookiebrain) complete opposite view. what he said before doesnt justify calling one of them garbage if he cant or struggles to beat them himself. just my 2¢

To "you", hes not much, so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt, others however (i.e. dookiebrain) complete opposite view. what he said before doesnt justify calling one of them garbage if he cant or struggles to beat them himself. just my 2¢
are you retarded or something? are you his secret agent or in love with him? xionbros is low level crap, he WONT play me because he will get destroyed!!! did you wanna send an invite in mk2 or umk3? then who are you to even talk about me? your messing with low level gameplay when you mess with xiongbros. i said he is garbage because he is and he wouldn't last a game against me!!

watch the video's, if you think he is a top player then you need help,LMAO!!! that is mediocre gameplay,have you ever seen high level gameplay? its kinda hilarious that you even view him as a top player,lol. and the fact that you have something about him in your sig tells me that you like him or something,lol.

here insert coin, here's real gameplay
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1737907241340211199
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8947890913448004449
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2136475852855991818
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7380735913772767097

maybe these vids can shed some light as to why xiongbros wouldn't last. he trash talks everyone and makes rediculous vids. no respect

dubson

Noob
are you retarded or something? are you his secret agent or in love with him? xionbros is low level crap, he WONT play me because he will get destroyed!!! did you wanna send an invite in mk2 or umk3? then who are you to even talk about me? your messing with low level gameplay when you mess with xiongbros. i said he is garbage because he is and he wouldn't last a game against me!!

watch the video's, if you think he is a top player then you need help,LMAO!!! that is mediocre gameplay,have you ever seen high level gameplay? its kinda hilarious that you even view him as a top player,lol. and the fact that you have something about him in your sig tells me that you like him or something,lol.

here insert coin, here's real gameplay
video
video
video
video

maybe these vids can shed some light as to why xiongbros wouldn't last. he trash talks everyone and makes rediculous vids. no respect
Listen... While yes those matches are fine examples of good fighting (I like how every match you posted has you in it, cocky much?), stop taking away from scorpangel and xiongbros or anyone else.

People could EASILY attack your play style dookie. Just standing there golden punching for 10 seconds at a time (turtle much?).

The attacking of how people play just needs to plain fuckin stop. You are entitled to play however the fuck you want. If you can't deal with it or don't like it, you need to be playing a different fuckin game. While I do agree the trash talking and the multiple account/youtube video 1 match dip shanks are really immature, they are good players and the attacking of playing ability just out of spite needs to stop.

Just because you don't like the person, their attitude or how they play, stop trying to take away from their skill level.

It's just plain childish. Seriously.

I would like to ultimately end this all with these guys, and have them just be cool and want to play matches with people without having it be a "who is better contest" and just play in good fun.

This thread's title is "Who the best mk2 player you ever played on kaillera or ps3". So keep it at that and stop taking away from people's skills (attacking people's opinions) or the thread is just gonna be closed.

kensi

Noob
xiongbros(all 50 of them...lol) are good. it's been a long time since i've played them because of our connection issues. i've probably bumped into one of their alt accts before but i refuse to play anyone with lag anymore. they're in alaska, i'm in florida...that's why. i wish we had a better connection because i would love the chance to go at em. i think i could give em a run for their money...who knows though. i may as well be a novice all over again at this game when it comes to lag so i don't go there anymore.

watch those vids though. his spacing and blocking are very much on point. even against that douchebag scorpangel's kang. he mgps like a champ too. i'm not dick-riding though, don't get me wrong. i think i could hang right there with him on a smooth connection. funny cause i was just in AK this year for vacation...lol.

CUKO28

Noob
Some of Xiongbros comments on those vids are just plain hilarious. I never played Xiongbros nor Scorpangle but to be honest i actually liked that vid. Scorpangles Liu kang looks crazy hard to beat. He'll definitely woop my ass and Xiongbros as well. His Jax actually impressed me. Ive played Thedeagan before and he got a tuff baraka. We went back and forth when we last played, in lag though. Xiongbros vid looks like he didnt struggle as much as i did...lol.

X820

Noob
People nowadays actually get good way faster, due to these message boards right here mainly..
Let's ofcourse not forget people actually paying attention and mimicing better players.

After reading the last 3 pages of this topic, all I can say is that I'm glad I'm not into the game as I used to be anymore and thank god for that.

This stuff is getting stupid real fucking quick, let the lamers be what they are and the rest, keep it real.

peace out.

Mario

Noob
Some of Xiongbros comments on those vids are just plain hilarious. I never played Xiongbros nor Scorpangle but to be honest i actually liked that vid. Scorpangles Liu kang looks crazy hard to beat. He'll definitely woop my ass and Xiongbros as well. His Jax actually impressed me. Ive played Thedeagan before and he got a tuff baraka. We went back and forth when we last played, in lag though. Xiongbros vid looks like he didnt struggle as much as i did...lol.

His Baraka looked good, but he got caught by way too many random spears, suggesting problems related to delay or lag.

Xiongbros's Jax is excellent. He has great timing with his ground pounds.

dubson

Noob
After reading the last 3 pages of this topic, all I can say is that I'm glad I'm not into the game as I used to be anymore and thank god for that.

This stuff is getting stupid real fucking quick, let the lamers be what they are and the rest, keep it real.
Quoted For Truth, brotha X820.