What's new

Who's Kung Fu Is Strongest With You?

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I looked in the Nekropolis today and saw I've put down a day and 16 hours on Cyrax.
Even I didn't realize how long it'd been O.O.

My 2'nd behind him? Sub-Zero, with about 6 and a half.

Got me curious. Who have you guys put down the full 24 on?
Any good fight stories along the way?

aj1701

Noob
I'm close to three days with Kitana. I had 18 hours with Milena and 8 with Sonya, but since I want the trophy im going to boost their time.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
I've gotten mastery with Noob Saibot :p
I noticed one day [randomly] that i had 4/5 requirements filled.
Only thing i didnt have was the fatality margin completed.

So i went on a fatality spree ^-^ most hatemail ever

Cyber Sub Zero. All day erryday. That said, I haven't gotten "mastery" with him. I'm pretty sure I've only done that with Johnny Cage, cause I mained him when the game came out

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I haven't looked in a long time, but I'm willing to bet that the top is either Kano or Noob. I don't use Kano much these days, but when I first got the game he was pretty much my big main for like three months until I started actually playing with other characters.

DanX4

Noob
I've already gained mastery of Sub-Zero, Scorpion, and Johnny Cage. I wonder who'll be next...

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Rain. Even though I'm getting beat more than I used to. I need to start practicing again hardcore.
The one thing that bothers me about putting time into Rain (and the rest of the DLC): no stats.
As somebody who loves running through the ladder and earning goodies (even though mastery of fighters gets you nothing -_-), it just bugs me that I can't keep track of them or their progress.

Meh. Little things, though. Rain is amazing. Not gonna put him down just cuz he's got no timer.

BookBurning

Voidwards
The one thing that bothers me about putting time into Rain (and the rest of the DLC): no stats.
As somebody who loves running through the ladder and earning goodies (even though mastery of fighters gets you nothing -_-), it just bugs me that I can't keep track of them or their progress.

Meh. Little things, though. Rain is amazing. Not gonna put him down just cuz he's got no timer.
I'm more less a budding tournament player however and my first tourny is coming up in a few days so I don't care about online stats that much to be honest, I just love Rain. It's unfortunate for me though that the only practice I can get because of where I am is online. However, shoutouts to Osu16bit for always challenging me when he's on and giving me that practice; I wish other tourny players would do the same.

Warplay

Noob
Just got the My Kung Fu Is Strong achievement two days ago for mastering Mileena. I play quite a few characters and am always looking to learn more from new characters, so everyone else is at 10 hours or under.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I've got like 6 days logged with Kitana and then 20 minutes with everyone else.

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
I haven't checked for a while, but I believe mine is Jade with a day and a half or so, followed by Shang at a day and 8 hours or something like that (however missing xrays and fatals for actual mastery on him). Also got mastery for Reptile and Mileena but not much over the milestone for them I think. I do hate when games keep track of how much time you spend playing them though lol. But at the same time I do like having the stats so I have even more reason to move on and attempt to learn someone new.

Juro

Noob
A day and a half with Kabal, though 4/5 on him. Just the need X-rays for mastery. 1 day, 6 hours with Cyrax, again, just missing the X-rays. 13 hours on Cage and 12 hours on Sub. Rest of the cast I hardly play, except Mileena who I recently picked up.

Now my least played is my 13 minutes on Sheeva with Baraka slightly ahead at 20 minutes.

Justice

Noob
I got the trophy with Sonya. I think I'm up to 1:07:00 give or take a few hrs. I'm using the Practice Mode cheat to get them all and do the rest up at my leisure

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
My kung fu is strong with Cyber Sub and Ermac. I'm right on the border of 24 hours with Cyber and about an hour behind with Ermac. Most other characters (including Kratos) I have about 6-10 hours with.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
Says I have 1 day and 12 hours with sektor, 14 hours with mileena, 7 hours with quan, 8 hours with shang and the rest are generally 2-5 hours. My lowest is Kratos with about 43 minutes lol.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
About 19 hours with Shang.

Then I've about 7 hours minimum with every character(including kratos), except for Stryker, Baraka and Sindel.
About 15 hours with sub-zero, Kitana and Ermac. And 12 with Scorpion, Cage and Quan Chi.