What's new

Who would you choose to have as a special appearance in MKX?

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Batman isn't gonna be in a game where everyone brutally murders each other.

If we're gonna have a guest character and it isn't Jackie from The Darkness then fuck outta here.

Jackie Estacado needs to be in a fucking game like this. Don't think we are getting a Darkness 3 though and I'm not sure if anyone cares for the comics

Edit: Forgot to add the part where I get sad because there is no reason for NRS to do this and make me happy :(

AkTiVe

o.o
I'm getting the Xbox One version and with Ed recently tweeting Ken Lobb about possibly meeting at e3
I would really like to see a KI character on the xbox versions.

<--- Lord Deimos - Sorry, I am biased!
Fulgore (Xbox) - Either his classic fighting style or based off of KI3
Kratos (Playstation) - As long as they don't nerf the way fatalities work on him this time
Spawn - He must have his cape though, not like Soul Calibur II
Akuma - One of the only Street Fighter characters that fits
They just need to re-boot Mace. For real.

They just need to re-boot Mace. For real.
I used to wish that Midway would license the Soul Engine from Namco, and do an HD update to it. The theme, characters, and presentation are simply awesome. I especially enjoyed the edges of the arenas that would give high damage but not kill you completely, eliminating the ridiculous ring outs from Soul Calibur (from a huge fan of SC), while still punishing poor positioning.

I used to wish that Midway would license the Soul Engine from Namco, and do an HD update to it. The theme, characters, and presentation are simply awesome. I especially enjoyed the edges of the arenas that would give high damage but not kill you completely, eliminating the ridiculous ring outs from Soul Calibur (from a huge fan of SC), while still punishing poor positioning.
Yeah man, a HD re-boot with a Soul Calibur like engine would make me fan-boy all over the place. Apparently the rights to the Mace series are lost in obscurity, so I don't think we will ever see a re-boot, unfortunately :(