What's new

Question Who would be #1 in a tier list for low tier character

Flagg

Noob
This all depends on who is defined as being "low tier", we need a character list, not a vague question.

Is Sub Zero better than Sindel? She is considered low, but has everything to deal with him. Noob is a difficult match for him as well, and he is low? A lot of people consider Sub Zero a hard match up for CSZ, but CSZ has advantage over Noob, however, Sindel is hard for CSZ. And so on..

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
This again.

The answer: Whichever character is used by a more prepared and more skilled player who knows not only all the ins and outs of the character but every matchup too. And then obviously depends on who this character is fighting.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Why would Noob Saibot and Mileena be consider low tier chars???
no good d1s, slow, no armour, forced to get in sometimes for noob and most of the time for mileena, no reliable way to escape pressure and mediocre zoning tools along with barely any corner game

and pls dont say that d3 clone isnt interruptible ppl

rain subzero and mileena undoubtedly

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I think everybody would agree with me and say noob is no where near a low tier char
I main Noob and I think he's bottom 10. I love the guy but LBSH, he sucks ass in some MUs. The people who are saying he's "really good" haven't played him. He's good(rather, he's just okay) but not REALLY good.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
no good d1s, slow, no armour, forced to get in sometimes for noob and most of the time for mileena, no reliable way to escape pressure and mediocre zoning tools along with barely any corner game

and pls dont say that d3 clone isnt interruptible ppl

rain subzero and mileena undoubtedly
Noob, barely any corner game?

wat

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Noob, barely any corner game?

wat
you only need one upknee yet you cant use those slow ass normals and are forced to lame it with d1/3 upknee which is very punishable offline

not even mentioning that almost everyone can actually land a corner combo from normals, noob will rarely ever get someone with 212 upknee, most of his damage comes from the poke to upknee which is like 20% if you wanna setup and 30 if you wanna take the full damage along with no way to escape the corner should someone armour dat mug and switch places

RYX

BIG PUSHER
you only need one upknee yet you cant use those slow ass normals and are forced to lame it with d1/3 upknee which is very punishable offline
D4 doesn't work? Throw isn't a viable option? I can't sit back and punish you for trying to jump me?

Granted he doesn't have retarded corner pressure, but the mind games he has are certainly a blessing. It's very read-heavy before he lands an upknee.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
D4 doesn't work? Throw isn't a viable option? I can't sit back and punish you for trying to jump me?

Granted he doesn't have retarded corner pressure, but the mind games he has are certainly a blessing. It's very read-heavy before he lands an upknee.
throw is universal, that isnt a part of his personal corner game, d4 has too much pushback, too slow to be done point blank and you give breathing space by doing it far, not to mention you cant hit confirm to pressure or upknee.

who jumps offline?

G4S Ermacio

Orbs... Orbs everywhere
i think CSZ is underrated(still bad) just underrated i think hes prolly a top 3 fish with baraka and sub

Flagg

Noob
i think CSZ is underrated(still bad) just underrated i think hes prolly a top 3 fish with baraka and sub
CSZ does surprisingly well with some of the higher tier characters like Smoke and Sonya. Characters with powerful air zoning is what kills him the most in this game.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Lol @ all the Baraka mentions. I smell some intense lack of MU exp...

Anyway most of the matchups within the bottom 12 or so are all 5-5 with an odd 6-4 here and there so this would just be a huge nitpick..

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

Anyway most of the matchups within the bottom 12 or so are all 5-5 with an odd 6-4 here and there so this would just be a huge nitpick..
this but to be fair noone has such an amazing tool like charge and few fish can heavily zone while having armour to escape his frametraps

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
this but to be fair noone has such an amazing tool like charge and few fish can heavily zone while having armour to escape his frametraps
We've all been there before man, I remember my first match with Baraka offline. Dat U4 pressure was too overwhelming ;_;

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
That's the thing though. It's so bad for NW because Sub doesn't really need to worry about anything.
Lightning on wake-up is safely negated by Clones, Clones can still catch wake-up shoulders at the right distance or they can just be ducked and punished if they think they can keep doing it, Arrows are slid on reaction, and his big-ass hitbox makes 21 pressure very good.
pretty much this.sub can just push nw into the corner very easily and wtf's he going to do to get out? ex choke oe ex shoulder get a knockdown but dont really get him out of the corner.the lightning and ex are useless in general though,tbh the only use i have left for it is to just throw it out at the start of a match.in all seriousness i cant really think of a use of nw's meter that does anything particularly constructive.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Yeah, TheTetraSpirit really lacks experience with him.

He may not be top of the fishes but he IS NOT bottom 5.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
This should be the bottom 10, bot bottom 15, so characters like Mileena, Rain and Quan Chi should not be on this list.