What's new

Who will you main first?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
He'll be in and they have definitely listened to the fans(just this time more so the hardcore then casual lol)

Someone asked Boon in an old interview man, about Stryker, Boon smiled and said "yeah it would be cool if we saw Stryker" lol that kind of gives it away lol

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Not yet. But I have a strong feeling she will be. If she isn't in the game. I'll play as Kitana, Mileena, and even Kung Lao (based on who are confirmed).
She'll be in... it's just a matter of time before they can release/confirm certain characters.

My top 5...

1) Shadow Priest-(only under speculation right now, but if he makes the cut, oh hell ya!).
2) Nightwolf
3) Kano
4) Sindel
5) Sheeva

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I still really like Reptile... I think it's because he has his force balls back. :)

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I might try out Jade first and she'll probably be more fun to play as because she'll have all of her old moves back.

I hope she is one of the next ones to be revealed since Hec(?) has been hinting at her with the Buttercup images.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I might try out Jade first and she'll probably be more fun to play as because she'll have all of her old moves back.

I hope she is one of the next ones to be revealed since Hec(?) has been hinting at her with the Buttercup images.
Seriously? You should post this image... lol

iNFUSiON

Focus on your focus
Just like Tyler and Blake, I'm Scorpin' bytches! GiR! Then Kung lao, Reptile, Kitana, and Subby.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Like I said, have to play the game first. Before Sf4 came out, I wanted to use Rufus because I liked the way he played. Still haven't really even used Rufus at all.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

Oh yeah, I agree. I want to main Smoke and Jade.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Seriously? You should post this image... lol
http://www.twitpic.com/2fvwfm
http://www.twitpic.com/2g5mjb

My reasoning: (stolen from konorob's post at the Midway Forums)
But really, Hec has posted a few pictures of Buttercup on his twitter recently. We've already seen the Blue and Magenta ninjettes, so Buttercup, being the green powerpuff girl (the others being blue and magenta), seems to hint at Jade. And Jade was outlined on that voice cast call list posted awhile back. Most of the characters on it have been confirmed already, so it's just a matter of time.

And they have her stage and not her.