What's new

Question Who watched Murk vs Cowboy last night?

Why did the Monkey roll in the leaves? (Select multiple)

• Because the MU is 5-5 or NW wins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I feel like there are more really good Nightwings on XBL than like anyone else at this point, which sucks bc what a lame fucking character to get your shit pushed in by. He goes from Ryu offline with the zoning to Vanilla Sagat online though lol.

Decay

King of the Bill
Decay went 0-5* against p2w. Murk won 5-3 vs Wound.

Nightwing confirmed better than Lobo!

EDIT:*
I have done much better vs p2w before. I just played poorly for whatever reason and I kept getting stuck in vortex. I'll try to get another set recorded and see how I feel like matchup actually is

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I feel like there are more really good Nightwings on XBL than like anyone else at this point, which sucks bc what a lame fucking character to get your shit pushed in by. He goes from Ryu offline with the zoning to Vanilla Sagat online though lol.
really? I've been fighting almost nothing but GL's for like a week now lol... And shitty alt Martians

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
really? I've been fighting almost nothing but GL's for like a week now lol... And shitty alt Martians
Shitty alt Martians are for real on XBL. I can confirm that 100%. And I can confirm OH teleport still hitting dash-unders online, as if it needs that on top of everything else already lol.

But as far as actual, really-skilled competition goes, I've run into more Nightwings than anyone probably. I can count a good 4 or so that are on that level of making me play my ass off just to even have a chance of not losing to Batman's lame-ass sidekick again. :(

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
I beat Martians with my lantern. It's pretty bad. They don't have to get in yet they do overhead tele. Only ones that play it right are C88 Dab Jr and Dink. Online of course.

E

Eldriken

Murk is on some kind of black magic voodoo shit cause it seemed like Wound could spend an entire trait + 4 bars on zoning and Murk would still have the life lead. Most impressive.
Hahaha, I agree. Murk played so patiently and it seemed like his life wasn't going anywhere despite blocking all the Fear Blasts.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
@WoundCowboy what are your thoughts on how it went? Have you encountered a NW that plays the MU that way before?
It's been awhile since i've played any Nightwings. Most Injustice players (not just NW players) are extremely impatient, so I get thrown off when I play somebody who has the proper patience. It was a good set, but I want to play a longer set to see how far we can evolve the MU.