What's new

Question Who watched Murk vs Cowboy last night?

Why did the Monkey roll in the leaves? (Select multiple)

• Because the MU is 5-5 or NW wins

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
If i'm not mistaken from way back when...... can't NW basically Oki the absolute hell out of WoWo? Don't they basically fight each other in the same manner?
yeah except WW has better pressure and air mobility. NW has to work harder for the hit and guess on wake up, WW d3 nullifies anything NW wants to do on knockdown (atleast in escrima)

EMPEROR PRYCE

It's not that late though really. 9 or half 9 start? That's fine.
its not the time it starts that bothers me, it's the length of it. especially when I wake up at 4 in the morning. im not asking to change the whole thing up just for me lmao. I'm just saying, if there is ever a change in schedule, let me know. I'm just surprised a lot of other people dont work 1st shift, since it seems to be the most popular shift.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
its not the time it starts that bothers me, it's the length of it. especially when I wake up at 4 in the morning. im not asking to change the whole thing up just for me lmao. I'm just saying, if there is ever a change in schedule, let me know. I'm just surprised a lot of other people dont work 1st shift, since it seems to be the most popular shift.
NW has option selects on WW KD that lead back into the same option selects

The only broken thing i ever found in the MU was that WW's air dash can literally make NW's character freak out and you don't know which way he's facing.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
yeah except WW has better pressure and air mobility. NW has to work harder for the hit and guess on wake up, WW d3 nullifies anything NW wants to do on knockdown (atleast in escrima)
NW can do the same thing to her with b13. Watch my WoWo wake up stuffing video I made.

air mobility isn't his issue imo. How does air mobility make it harder to play. She can't block in the air. Use j2 to open her up.

EMPEROR PRYCE

NW can do the same thing to her with b13. Watch my WoWo wake up stuffing video I made.

air mobility isn't his issue imo. How does air mobility make it harder to play. She can't block in the air. Use j2 to open her up.
because she has stronger mix up potential with instant air dash and frame traps. you can't block forever, but she can keep you in block stun forever, with high low pressure. nullify staff spin chip with shield stance. staff j2 does give her problems, but once she gets in (and instant air demi goddess says she WILL get it) its extremely hard for NW to get her out. atleast in my experience.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Too much being decided on one well played set from Murk. Had Wound won NW would have been called a shitter, even though that's not the case. Too much extremism in the result either way.

One set doesn't decide a MU, everybody should let Wound adjust and play another set against Murk. If Murk happens to lose that, then let him adjust and run it back again. You can't solve everything from 8 games.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Too much being decided on one well played set from Murk. Had Wound won NW would have been called a shitter, even though that's not the case. Too much extremism in the result either way.

One set doesn't decide a MU, everybody should let Wound adjust and play another set against Murk. If Murk happens to lose that, then let him adjust and run it back again. You can't solve everything from 8 games.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
Oh yeah about WoWo I always thought it was even cause no WoWo player was playing it well until I got Anton playing the game and he bopped all the NW players.

I think it's advantage WoWo, but not terrible. They both do very well against each other on knockdown, but she has easier ways getting there, more damage, great ways to deal with staff when she builds super, and plenty of ways to open you up. NW can lame her out pretty well if he's on point though.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Oh look, two Nightwing Players who don't play anymore arguing about a matchup.

Seriously, Fly has about as much relevancy now as I do. Shits old as fuck now brah.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast

that normal where staffwing pokes you in the forehead must be super useful for wakeup stuffing. I like it so much I almost want to play the character

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

It's cumming (dick fashion)