What's new

Who Still Plays MKA or MKD??

I dont play nerely as much as I used to but I still get on. I've been playng MKD more but I can always hop on MKA for games. Anyone else still playing MKD or MKA?

GT = DRSIceman

Actually, I was thinking about playing MKA again b/c UMK3 has been getting too laggy on XBL, and the DS just isn't good for UMK3. I might play this week sometime just for fun. GT in sig. :wink:

Tim Static

Adminerator
TheRagingStorm said:
Off Topic: Nice sig, MEsoFLY. What does the OWG stand for?
O, i Wish mka was a decent Game. :roll:

lol jk...that is a cool sig, but MKA sucks a fart out of my ass, its terrible.

Azuro

Noob
I agree...but even with Tekken DR and MK2, I oddly still need a little MKA here and there.

Don't know why, but I can't completely get off that game.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Azuro said:
I agree...but even with Tekken DR and MK2, I oddly still need a little MKA here and there.

Don't know why, but I can't completely get off that game.
I still play DA every once and a while at my friends. He wants to play MKA, but I refuse, so we agree with MKDA, lol.

Damn, the engine for DA with more characters, more Fatalites would have been sweet to play.

But, we got MKD instead, which actually is the only 3-D MK I own, ONLY becasue the SE has the disc with MK1 on it, lol.

RoGE

Noob
MKF30 said:
MK:DA is awesome, I hope it goes online someday :D
Yeah, they should release an updated version on xbox live arcade, PSN, and virtual console with online play... that would be awesome.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Iori9 said:
MKF30 said:
MK:DA is awesome, I hope it goes online someday :D
Yeah, they should release an updated version on xbox live arcade, PSN, and virtual console with online play... that would be awesome.
Yeah dude, that would be one 3D MK game worth having a tournament, forget about it I think it would rock personally.

I'd like to see MK4 online someday also, as crazy as it sounds I have to get my MK4 fix sometimes :D

TheRagingStorm said:
I play, just not online if that's what you meant. Look for MKF30. I'm sure he's available.
Is that because you dont have an xbox live sub. or what? The more the merrier online bro!

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
OWG is the clan i am in on xbox...we have the best players in the game in our clan...current names that still play include myself, Eazy2beat, PigoftheHut, BobbyBlaze, and Gerchap.

If yall want good games we are the cats to play.

DRSIceman...no i don't think so bro...probably the other MEsoFLY. lol

thanks for the comps on the sig...thanks to Gerchap for making it for me.

Most of the recent joiners of this site that joined to flame MKF are the ones you guys want to fite for ggs in MKA...

Add me to yalls friends list when you get the chance.

-ME

DRSIceman said:
TheRagingStorm said:
I play, just not online if that's what you meant. Look for MKF30. I'm sure he's available.
Is that because you dont have an xbox live sub. or what? The more the merrier online bro!
Nope. No XBOX, No PSN. Just the PlayStation. I wish I could join, but I don't have online for my PS2.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If I do start playing MKA again I want to play guys like Phoenix, DC and Raging some newer players 8)

There's also some more good players out there, I'm pretty good but mainly with certain characters and I'm not nearly as dominating in MKA as I was in MKD...but Fujin, hehe I'm the man with him. 8)

On the clan front, there used to be more but they're dead for the most part on MK...OWG have like 3 or 4 active players still right?

Bobby, eazy, mesofly and who else?

Xbox live has to put on MK:DA as a old hit sometime, I so hope

ded

Elder God
i dont know if he still plays MKD but you should search for Check, he was one of the best (if not "the best") MKD players while this game was still alive.

ded_ said:
i dont know if he still plays MKD but you should search for Check, he was one of the best (if not "the best") MKD players while this game was still alive.
Oh no doubt! That guy is a prodigy at mk. Playing that guy would be intense! He plays on the ps2 side though. I only got xbox.

Azuro

Noob
You may as well consider Check the best. Who else could possibly find the hidden wakeups and the impale glitch, as well as tons of wall infs?

No, really, he's a very good player. Definitely one of the top 3, pretty much the best possibly, from what I hear. I haven't had the honor to play him, but I'd take the opportunity anyday.