What's new

Who should get in MK X if it comes down between Ermac or Reptile if it came down?

Who should get in MK X if it comes down between Ermac or Reptile?

• Total voters

BRUTALITY

Banned
why the fuck does everyone talk about reptile and ermac or reptile vs ermac?

its all about noob saibot and rain you silly hos.

ps. Smoke

khrome

Master of The Universe
KHROOOOOOOOOOOME
lol. Khrome could really be amazing, when I first saw Noob's MK9 gameplay trailer, I was awed by his gameplay, I really don't see how Reptile's gameplay can awe me the same way Noob did. Khrome I'm sure if he gets made will awe us, because there's a lot to work with regards to liquid metal abilities. I say Ermac over Reptile because Ermac had a concept which deviated from ninja look, that could be cool if he gets that look, then Reptile might make it in as ninja if Ermac is non-ninja. Khrome should get in over Reptile or Ermac though, because Reptile and Ermac fans are far greater than Rain fans and Khrome fans. If Khrome was DLC, these Ermac and Reptile fans most probably won't buy him. That's why Khrome should get in over other ninjas that are already established.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
They should have one female ninja whose variations would be kitana, jade and mileena. They should have one generic male ninja whose variation would be noob, reptile and smoke.

trufenix

bye felicia
character with half the moves, half the games, and has never ever mattered to the story is more relevant than one who is twice as prominent, twice as unique, and a major player in the story.

True fan boy logic.

trufenix

bye felicia
lol. Khrome could really be amazing, when I first saw Noob's MK9 gameplay trailer, I was awed by his gameplay, I really don't see how Reptile's gameplay can awe me the same way Noob did. Khrome I'm sure if he gets made will awe us, because there's a lot to work with regards to liquid metal abilities. I say Ermac over Reptile because Ermac had a concept which deviated from ninja look, that could be cool if he gets that look, then Reptile might make it in as ninja if Ermac is non-ninja. Khrome should get in over Reptile or Ermac though, because Reptile and Ermac fans are far greater than Rain fans and Khrome fans. If Khrome was DLC, these Ermac and Reptile fans most probably won't buy him. That's why Khrome should get in over other ninjas that are already established.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I want that TKP to have a long range again, Idc every variation that Ermac has should have that damn TKP.
Yes, and this time Ermac needs ARMOR! on something, I don't care if he sticks his dick out and dances as a taunt, better have armor this time! lol

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Yes, and this time Ermac needs ARMOR! on something, I don't care if he sticks his dick out and dances as a taunt, better have armor this time! lol
Yo know why Ermac didnt have Armor in MK9, b/c they were afraid of him and his power...