What's new

Question Who isn't tournament viable in tournament competitive play?

Okay this game has been out for some time now and I thought we should talk about and make a list of who is not able to win a tournament this might make people more inspired to play low tier chars to prove people wrong so yea like to hear your opinions Plz and Thanks! :>

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Any character can win a tournament depends how good the player is and how lousy the competition for said player would be.

Any character can win a tournament depends how good the player is and how lousy the competition for said player would be.

so yea for this forum im talking about a major and Jade honestly I think is she just underrated in my opinion Sheeva in my opinion isnt tourney viable

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag

so yea for this forum im talking about a major and Jade honestly I think is she just underrated in my opinion Sheeva in my opinion isnt tourney viable
Maybe people are just using Sheeva wrong?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
NW can win if there is no high level Sonya, Freddy, kenshi or kabal. (Like that will ever happen)

He can overcome all other bad MU.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
NW can win if there is no high level Sonya, Freddy, kenshi or kabal. (Like that will ever happen)

He can overcome all other bad MU.
Well the good Freddies are retired and there is only like 2 good Kenshis, so it is slightly possible lol. Everyone and their mom uses Kabal now tho

I dont think GGA Jeremiah uses her wrong and he does fairly well its just Sheeva is well....not good NW can win regardless Lord im a big fan of your NW if i ever decide to play him ill seek you out perhaps learn my animality or something...

SLy

Noob
Every character is viable in this game. Its just some are viable under certain conditions and others can be used against the whole cast no problem.

The special conditioned ones if played right can steal you a set due to unfamiliarity, or they can handle situations better than most would think.

I dont think GGA Jeremiah uses her wrong and he does fairly well its just Sheeva is well....not good NW can win regardless Lord im a big fan of your NW if i ever decide to play him ill seek you out perhaps learn my animality or something...
dont do it. nightwolf is a mistake, one that you will regret for the rest of your life

Cyber Sub is really good, the people who use him just suck.

80+% xray reset stupid
dude you play kitana, dont even troll this new guy. though if he says jade next i'll be convinced he's trolling.
Oh man cybersub has this one extremely situational 3 bar move that he'll probably never get on a player who knows he has it. come on.

New Guy lol thats funny ive been around but anyway....Cyber Sub way more stuff than a 80% x-ray Jade is ok im not gunna say she good but she has something lol