What's new

Who is your main in the early going here?

Tim Static

Adminerator
After playing in Monday's release tourney and only finishing story mode, right now its Ermac, Robo Frio, Kabal & Cyrax.

I'll probably have more drive to try rep when I get his classic costume. :)
So far I've just played a bit of challenge tower and story mode but so far I'm really bad with Human Cyrax and Jax. Man Jax is farkin slow! The ground pound is pretty much worthless!
Sonya, Scorp, and Johnny seem pretty sweet though. Sonya has a lot of options for moving around the screen and wake ups.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
After cycling through the roster it dawned on me that Lao and Kitana are the real deal. Not what I expected but these are my PB and J out the gates.

The four that I have had most fun with so far are Kung Lao, Cyrax, Johnny Cage and Reptile.

I'm leaning more towards reptile.

What's up guys! Picked up the game yesterday and it's time for me to get educated! I've been using Reptile a bit, but I agree with Vassago, I'm waiting to get his classic costume for any serious mileage with my old ninja.

Other than that I want to give Ermac a shot along with Kung and Kitana. Smoke seemed fun too, but there's too much leaning for me to do with those guys.

For me so far its leaning towards Kang, Lao and Scorpion. Playing against the comp it seems that only a few characters cause problems but online and tournaments will be a different story.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Onewhite1Gold said:
What's up guys! Picked up the game yesterday and it's time for me to get educated! I've been using Reptile a bit, but I agree with Vassago, I'm waiting to get his classic costume for any serious mileage with my old ninja.

Other than that I want to give Ermac a shot along with Kung and Kitana. Smoke seemed fun too, but there's too much leaning for me to do with those guys.
You're alive! lol Funny enough that those four are all I'm using right now. They're really good.