What's new

Who is your main in the early going here?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Right now, I have a strong preference for Kitana. She can get anywhere on the screen at ease and her fan lift is perfect for jump happy clowns.

been using sub zero all my life........but now im using Nightwolf.Has some good, simple combos. Sub's freezes have an even more slower startup so i might give up on him. he too much of an defensive fighter. :(

TeddyLoc

R.I.P. Dj Screw
DCIguy said:
Right now, I have a strong preference for Kitana. She can get anywhere on the screen at ease and her fan lift is perfect for jump happy clowns.
Kitana is real good on the new MK...Word and also Kung Lao and Smoke....Sub Zero the O.G. still!!

Cyrax. Dem hops, and dat teleport. Absolutely awful damage output though and you can't shoot bombs when they're in the net? Ridiculous.

Reptile of course! he plays like umk3 rep as far as zoning and stuffs.

while i'm here, this damn arcade stick sucks arse...........the buttons are too far apart from each other

ScheissNussen said:
Get your Lao up, I want to play against a good one.
Okay, but you'll have to wait awhile. Going to Miami tomorrow so no MK for a week for me. I'm going to be way behind all of you!

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
Reptile for starters but there's just so many good looking characters to choose from. TeddyLoc you from H-TOWN? NAWF or South? Homestead myself.

All of the characters are fun to play. Shooting people 30 times with Stryker is hilarious. Some of the matchups are suprisingly fast, especially when smoke is jumping throught the screen 400 billion times.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
How'd you guys get thru the game so fast lol. I think I logged in around 4 hours last night and I only got to play a few characters. I really dig this version of scorpion but it's a bummer they trimmed down his triple teleport combo. I'd like to get better with Kit and Cage (even though his xray has been totally useless to me).

Raiden, kung lao, Kitana, Mileena, Cyrax, Sonya so far.

im going to create a room tonight called "CMK" or "dookie" or something. if anyone sees it, join up, this way we can stick to peeps from CMK. or if anyone does the same that would be cool.

MaDWaK

Noob
I think kitana and kung lao are gonna be the most popular among the tournament scene. just solid all around characters.

FatalTragedy

Jesus Fucking Christ
I'm about to pick up Lao. I saw somebody using Lao online and I couldn't believe how nasty his spin was. The combo system is still foreign to me. Seems like a lot of learning, especially with incorporating Ex moves.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
dookiebrain said:
Raiden, kung lao, Kitana, Mileena, Cyrax, Sonya so far.

im going to create a room tonight called "CMK" or "dookie" or something. if anyone sees it, join up, this way we can stick to peeps from CMK. or if anyone does the same that would be cool.
Yeah I kept trying to create one but a bunch of random people kept joining, no one I knew.