On a break
No robot smoke or human Sub =(
mk2 I liked mileena because I knew her fatality
mk3 robot smoke, human sub, stryker
mk4 shinnok, reiko, Quan chi
mkd Quan Chi, Shinnok
mka hotaru, mavado, Kabal
mksm Liu Kang
mugen Rain(I made one rain that was freaking op with the original sprites)

Subby Z

Noob
No robot smoke or human Sub =(
mk2 I liked mileena because I knew her fatality
mk3 robot smoke, human sub, stryker
mk4 shinnok, reiko, Quan chi
mkd Quan Chi, Shinnok
mka hotaru, mavado, Kabal
mksm Liu Kang
mugen Rain(I made one rain that was freaking op with the original sprites)
Yeah, both Human Subz and Robo Smoke are included. Cyber Smoke is at the bottom of the poll.

Ksmoke

skarlet is back!!
Kitana , Sonya are old time favorites but ive been playing skarlet almost since she first became dlc and I still cant stop using her!

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
1. Reptile
2. Kung Lao
3. Liu Kang

1. (MK1 -3) My favorite used to be Scorpion, as I thought the spear and the fact that he said "GET OVER HERE!" was the coolest thing ever. But once I seen Reptile, I fell in love. Instantly.
2. (MK:SM) I remember playing two player on the story mode (or whatever it was) and I had to be Lao. I didn't mind, but I eventually unlocked his fatality. He was my favorite from then, I haven't played any other MK's till MK9. I stopped liking him when I found out Reptile was in this one, and when I found it he was top tier. (thank goodness they patched him)
3. Ah, Liu. I love the fact he's always foughten for peace, and fights with honor. Once I got the guidebook and seen he was a "well-rounded character" I decided to put interest in him. I decided he'd be my main once I seen noyone used him. I don't regret it either, he's a balanced character, and pretty good on the tier-lists.

It's in order too. :D

Enenra

Go to hell.
Alright, so not just Noob.

Noob
Reptile
Scorpion
Smoke
Sub Zero

They change all the time. He stays constant.

SwayNTech

da bess
Bi Han is probably my favorite, just because of MK Mythologies. I hope Noob Saibot gets to meet the elder gods after being thrown into that soulnado by Nightwolf.

Out of the games i've played
MK1-2: Raiden
MK Trilogy: Noob Saibot
MK9: Not sure yet. Maybe Kung Lao.

Least favorite of all time: Kratos