What's new

Who is your favorite MK character?

Subby Z

Noob
Finally Sub-Zero made a friggin comeback.

i wonder if people have voted multiple times on this? I'm sure they have for some reason, and that sucks. I created the thing and I've only voted once.lol. That's the only thing that could really skew the results in any direction is someone voting multiple times.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like a lot of them, but thru out the entire series:

1. Fujin

2. Ermac

3.Sektor

4.Raiden

5. Scorpion

6. Sub-Zero

Everyone else after.

Spletty

Grandmaster
My top
1. Mokap- worst character design ever
2. Darrius-generic black guy
3. Meat-2nd worst character design ever

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

STB Bodam

"Game... Blouses."
My Top-10:

-1- RAIN
-2- SINDEL
-3- MILEENA
-4- ERMAC
-5- NOOB SAIBOT
-6- CYBER SMOKE
-7- JAX
-8- JOHNNY CAGE
-9- KUNG LAO
-10- REPTILE

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
My list: Raiden, Kabal, Skarlet, Tanya, Nitara, Quan Chi, Hsu Hao||Cyber-Smoke.

Other characters I love:
(I guess you can add Liu Kang, Hotaru, Darrius, Blaze, and Motaro, but meh...) Mostly every MK4-A characters, and very few MK1-3 characters.

Subby Z

Noob
Well the 5 and below club (as of now ) are
Stryker, Kai, Sareena, Jarek, Meat, Li Mei, Mavado, Drahmin, Hsu Hao, Mokap, Blaze, Bo Rai Cho, Moloch, Shujinko, Darrius, Dairou, Kobra, Kira, Onaga, Taven, and Cyber Sub-Zero.

Why no love for Li Mei or Mavado guys? I thought they were some of the better characters from the Mk4-MKA era. I'm still hoping for Sareena to gain some more votes as well.

One things for sure these characters need to make a comeback in the next game according to this poll. Reiko, Frost, Hotaru, Havik, Tremor (introduced), and Cyber Smoke needs to make a comeback as well.

Keep getting votes though guys, it will get a more accurate depiction.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Number 1 is Mileena of course and then Johnny C. There's just something so great about punching people in the nuts and f3ing to death that I just can't quite understand AND you can't forget about the sunglasses and attitude. People get so salty and don't even bring up the babies

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Right now it's Sub-Zero but it might change after MKX cause everyone is soo cool. NRS is creating some of the most unique characters in Fighting game history.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I thought Frost was more popular than that. What a shame. :c

1. Frost
2. Smoke
3. Mileena