What's new

Question - Cassie Cage Who is the top Cassie Player??

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Well I was also thinking about Gimpy. I think those 3 are easily the top 3 Cassie players. But while you have a very valid point, I think "large margin" is simply incorrect. He's definitely the best, but come on.
There's nothing incorrect about it. EVO holds a lot of weight in itself, and despite it being flooded with Cassies, Gross placed the highest at 13th and Xenomorph was the only other one in Top 32 with 25th. That, coupled with the Top 8 placements and local wins at VSGC puts him far ahead of everyone else results wise. You can't argue with facts.

Take$$$

gotta take it to make it
There's nothing incorrect about it. EVO holds a lot of weight in itself, and despite it being flooded with Cassies, Gross placed the highest at 13th and Xenomorph was the only other one in Top 32 with 25th. That, coupled with the Top 8 placements and local wins puts him far ahead of everyone else results wise. You can't argue with facts.
You certainly can make an argument, but anything further I'd prefer to discuss over texts or FB instead of TYM.