What's new

Question - Cassie Cage Who is the top Cassie Player??

Ok, seriously, there aren't many players who are profesional and use Cassie as their main, however I do believe there are some...... Who in your opinion is one, if not the best, Cassie player right now? The only one I have seen is Dab with his brawler Cassie (by the way, to totally kicks ass lol) and thats about it....... Who are those that can show us how great maining Cassie can be?

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
DR Gross is the best hollywood UG|C88 Dab jr is the best brawler and ED|Aixy is the best spec ops :) however now sonicfox plays her shits about to get real!

Reactions: GAV

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Really?? Sonic Fox is learning to play with her!!!!............ daaaamn, how do you know?
He was using her on honeybees stream. As for the top cassie players, Dr gross is probably the best right now. Watch his matches at ceo and evo and you will see why

Terrencify

Jacqui The Feint God
Dab dropped brawler Cassie for jax. Best Cassie is dr gross but sF Cassie is being used to her full potential it's scary that sF is using her. Last time I seen him use Cassie was in April. But dab by far my fav Cassie player/jacqui

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Last edited:

daddydab32ho

KANO, KANO, KAY-NOOOOOO , KANO (DRAKES VOICE)
Yeah I would have to say Gross is by far but hey there are others as well that maybe we haven't seen yet.. She's not for me anymore though I will miss brawler.... I'm now a Tanya and Jax wrestler main... Keeping Jaqcui as my 3rd just in case she gets buffs lol

Yeah I would have to say Gross is by far but hey there are others as well that maybe we haven't seen yet.. She's not for me anymore though I will miss brawler.... I'm now a Tanya and Jax wrestler main... Keeping Jaqcui as my 3rd just in case she gets buffs lol
HEY!! why won't you keep on using Cassie?? you are great with her!! (BTW, I also wanna learn Tanya lol)

daddydab32ho

HEY!! why won't you keep on using Cassie?? you are great with her!! (BTW, I also wanna learn Tanya lol)
Honestly I felt like what I was doing with brawler is a gimmick and will soon be figured out once the game evolves and her takedown being -20 isn't a good thing for a reward if 13% I rather do Jax 12 overhead punch or 123 overhead punch for a far greater reward.... She's definitely risky at least brawler is... But I'm glad I did open peoples eyes to have the chance to be streamed on esl... And yeah Tanya is my type of character.... She's awesome ...

Honestly I felt like what I was doing with brawler is a gimmick and will soon be figured out once the game evolves and her takedown being -20 isn't a good thing for a reward if 13% I rather do Jax 12 overhead punch or 123 overhead punch for a far greater reward.... She's definitely risky at least brawler is... But I'm glad I did open peoples eyes to have the chance to be streamed on esl... And yeah Tanya is my type of character.... She's awesome ...
well..... we hope to see you in the next season then, personally I was rooting for you lol, good luck with Tanya, maybe I might learn some of her to, especially because each variation really complements some lacks that are present from each other

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
What was your overall plan with playing brawler?

daddydab32ho

well..... we hope to see you in the next season then, personally I was rooting for you lol, good luck with Tanya, maybe I might learn some of her to, especially because each variation really complements some lacks that are present from each other
Hey man thanks a lot I'm excited for the next season and just the growth as well in myself at this game... Yeah she's awesome kobu is just the perfect style for me.... It doesn't hurt to try her....

daddydab32ho

What was your overall plan with playing brawler?
My plan was to knock down and never let them get up again.... And to condition them a lot so I can open them up with other mix ups while they concentrate on the "takedown... I feel I should have at least use more command grabs.... But basically to irritate and smother....

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
It's weird because shes one of the least represented characters in the game, but that means shit all cause everyone has there own style. I think shes definitely just outside the top 5, so much fun to play as well Cassie got style