What's new

Who is the most fun character to play?

Who Is The Most Fun Character To Play?

• Total voters

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Skarlet - cause she has the zoning, the long reach/keepaway, LIFESTEAL, a teleport, and a parry. Basically all the fun stuff.
Shang - because you can play as everyone else with soul steal. So, doesn't get stale.

hmm, maybe I should play kollector since I like stealing stuff apparently. :p

Unfortunately I'm not very good with either of them yet. So, I still play ez mode jax. lmao

kantboy-2

Ripper
Kano by far.

When they fix the whiffing issues and buff B2, F3, F4 you'll see more people jump on the bandwagon. His best moves are locked in kasual play.

Johnny has a command grab, but it's not a grab, just lots of satisfying punches to your opponent's face.

Love Baraka.His come back ability is so much fun.Being down to 30 percent health catching 2 corner combos or a 50 to 60 percent KB FB.Get alot of players shacking their heads going what the F just happen@@@

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Wish I could vote for all my mains but since you can only vote once I’ll go with Raiden. Great midscreen control with good mids. A teleport for mobility and storm cell for combos in thunder wave. If his frames were it’s a tad bit better he’d probably be amazing.
Kotal is great too. I’m working to do better with him. Great range. Decent meterless damage. Aztec motif is great. Drinking Kool-aid off the bodies of my opponents never gets old, though I prefer the old sunchoke.

Gunnxr

Apprentice
If a character looks cool and fun to play i wouldnt even think of not trying just cause some random ppl think the character sucks.
That's a fair point. Another factor though is that I see him a lot in online matches and I tend to shy away from characters that are super popular