What's new

Who is the most execution heavy character in MK11?

Hardest character to use (Execution) Tight links, Cancels?

• Kabal (Mean Streak)

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • D'Vorah (Buzzed)

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • Other?

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Kitana

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Jax GB

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Kano

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cassie (Yaas Queen)

• Skarlet

• Jade (Jaded)

• Sonya (ERDC's?)

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Johnny (FB Cancels)

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • Frost

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Kung Lao

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Then I’d say Kabal and JC bc of the cancels even tho they are pretty easy to do and Baraka bc his optimal optimals (those that kill you in two touches) take some practice to land consistently.
I'd say the act of canceling Kabals Nomad Dash is easy as hell but following up with F4/D1 where its not interrupted by pokes or starters is pretty hard to do consistently on the fly. A few of them are 1f links and some are 2-3f links which I'd say even the best players won't get a 1-2f link every time as we have seen in tournaments.
I used Kabal in MK9 and the cancels where about the same difficulty just faster inputs all at once and a few extra presses for the dash cancel but it was getting the frame perfect link that they couldn't interrupt that was hard.
I do miss MK9 Kabal though the freedom he had in what he could do was limitless compared to MK11.

Mean Streak isn't just high execution in terms of the buttons you press, it is also extremely demanding hit-konfirm wise. I don't see who even comes close except maybe Raiden when played optimally.

Also New Era Geras steppin it back cancels are pretty high execution to do on reaction. down down amp is kinda odd to rapidly bust out for a cancel.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Mean Streak isn't just high execution in terms of the buttons you press, it is also extremely demanding hit-konfirm wise. I don't see who even comes close except maybe Raiden when played optimally.

Also New Era Geras steppin it back cancels are pretty high execution to do on reaction. down down amp is kinda odd to rapidly bust out for a cancel.
Yep you have to dual hit confirm several things and with Cancels you have to triple hit confirm if you are doing multiple cancels

Johnny Cage FB cancels aren't that high of an execution barrier, I feel like his difficulty is being up played here.

wtf raiden is easily harder than any of those. Making safe b12 (you need to FAR teleport in the last second) is by far header than any other thing from those characters

Elias6999

Mournful Master
I honestly can’t name anything remotely execution heavy other than some weird Kung Lao combos and Sonya’s ring cancel combos, which lets be honest, probably wasn’t even meant to be in the game lol.

D’vorah has some setups that require strict timing, but I wouldn’t say they are hard, per se.

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: ProbablyMinus
D'vorah is not hard to use at all have you tried Cyborg from INJ2 same concept special move setups she's over-exaulted in my honest opinion.

Edit- I did take her in the lab, she's not execution heavy.......don't forget midscreen njp into full strings...from maximumoverdrive range. :rolleyes: