What's new

Who is the character that gives you the most problems?

I play mainly frost so whenever I run into a Cassie its pretty much GG. her projectiles are faster and go underneath Frosts. Don't know to much of her frame data but her buttons up close feel faster then Frosts buttons. she pretty much makes frost take obvious risks to get in. Baraka is another problem matchup for me feels like he has all the tools that frost has, just with better buttons.

DrFolmer

AKA Uncle Kano
Jax ( Too much good 50/50s and pressure without cost and a free command grab crushing blow which amazes me how nobody complains about it)
Erron black ( This character is stupid from bottom up and its an error black from NRS. I count in every match how many chances the game gives to the person controlling error black to make mistakes and he still is safe and on pressure. Everything....that big boot move is a trolling from NRS and adding a cb into it just proves that is something really fucked on how they create these things. His 50/50s on pressure are mkx on mk11 and are ridiculous. Rewardind brain dead people.
And his zooning and fatal blow....Jesus man....this fucking char can do the shit he wants and everything is ok in his life. The amount of bullshit here is abismal)
Scorpion ( scorpion is my main hahahah)
Liu kang ( I use Liu kang too, I know what I have to do but i get jailed when he gets near forever until I suck his oriental dick)
As for Jax You mean the 50 - 100 dmg 50/50's on his Strings where the low is super punishable? He is -7 on the overhead ender - it's literally your turn afterwards. Geras can actually punish it with his d1. If he likes to press buttons just reversal throw or simply use your fastest mid and combo his ass. F3 stagger is punishable if he only does that move. The Command Grab is pretty busted, I'll give you that, and it shouldnt scale on heat LOL

SinkFla

Noob
I've been doing really well with Kollector (I'm a sadomasochist) but every time I play my friend who is an INSANELY talented Lao player, not only does a part of my soul die but I also contemplate forfeiting all hopes and dreams of going pro. It's like fighting a goddamn spider monkey. I have no idea what to do lol.

Lol @ people saying shao khan

Actually it kinda makes sense, it's so funny to win with shao when nobody respects f4 plus frames. F4 into f34 1+3 all day long, and they keep contesting it wtf

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
It was Sonya for a long time, but I think I'm finally figuring out how to properly deal with her. (Most Sonyas play the same way, so once I remember they're just going to do her low-overhead string every time, the match gets easier)

Now, I probably struggle the most with Kano and Johnny because I have almost no idea what either of those characters do since they're so uncommon.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Jade players are pretty scrubby geras too i actually like fighting against scorpion. Whats wrong with me?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
1. Kabal - I can't stand this mother fucker. I already hate him cause I think his character is stupid. oOooOooh look at my edgy hookswords and wannabe vader mask! I'm soooo cool! Add to that that he feels safe on everything, has no gaps, can't be anti aired, has a fatal blow that makes you stand still once he has it available and I just rage on the inside every time I see someone hover over that character on the select screen. Thank god more people don't play him.

Sonya, Erron Black, and Geras are close runners up tho.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Erron Black...

Erron vs Kano is SOOOO bad tbh. I want to make a video or at least a thread explaining just how terrible this matchup is.

He controls the matchiup Kano at all ranges and just dominates with his pokes. He is so safe on his pokes that he could push you out of range of Kano's D1 and still be -1 or -3 but Kano can't reach him so it's as if Erron is still + on block because he could still reach Kano with his faster mid (B2), his faster/safer/longer-ranged pokes (D3, D4, B4), or he could just use the fear of both these options to run up and stagger with 21 or grab....

Vs Erron Blacks that know the matchup well, Kano is forced to go full on yolo with nearly point blank Kano Balls in this matchup, but with no payoff. It's really bad.
True that, the only way I can beat an Erron is if he's a worse player than I am and predictable. If they yolo slide and F4 I just can't deal.

Last edited:
What makes us Jade players scrubby?
All jades think d2 is invincible. I’d be damned if I ever ran into a jade that DIDNT try to d2 me after every blocked string. She also doesn’t have to play footsies, IA amp glaive does that for her, and she hardly has any recovery on it. Also, Jade is one of the characters that I think abuses j3 the most, another total scrub tactic. Can someone explain to me why j3 is stupid hard to anti air, and +14 on block? Shits potato.

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
I play Kotal.
1) Sonya. I can't learn this match because what usually happens is the match starts, we both back up to see if buttons are pressed, they move forward, they put their controller on the floor and begin to River Dance upon it, I hold R2 and desperately Bag for my life in the vain hope I'll block whatever invisible overhead or low happens, they Mercy Quit out of pity after beating me like a drunken, arthritic old opossum in a tumble drier.

2) Jacqui Briggs- See above, except I win sometimes because some Jacqui players apparently taste paint as one of their hobbies.

3) Cetrion- I have only played one Cetrion. I don't remember it very well... it was all spins and rocks and lasers and regret. All I knew was either Cetrion was real and in fact omnipotent, the person playing her was in fact My Daddy, or that character can take a flying leap into the jaws of hell, because no one should be that mobile with that zoning and those strings.

Jax ( Too much good 50/50s and pressure without cost and a free command grab crushing blow which amazes me how nobody complains about it)
Erron black ( This character is stupid from bottom up and its an error black from NRS. I count in every match how many chances the game gives to the person controlling error black to make mistakes and he still is safe and on pressure. Everything....that big boot move is a trolling from NRS and adding a cb into it just proves that is something really fucked on how they create these things. His 50/50s on pressure are mkx on mk11 and are ridiculous. Rewardind brain dead people.
And his zooning and fatal blow....Jesus man....this fucking char can do the shit he wants and everything is ok in his life. The amount of bullshit here is abismal)
Scorpion ( scorpion is my main hahahah)
Liu kang ( I use Liu kang too, I know what I have to do but i get jailed when he gets near forever until I suck his oriental dick)
FYI the term you used to refer to liu Kangs dick is rooted in racism you shouldn’t use it. I know you were joking but still.

As for Jax You mean the 50 - 100 dmg 50/50's on his Strings where the low is super punishable? He is -7 on the overhead ender - it's literally your turn afterwards. Geras can actually punish it with his d1. If he likes to press buttons just reversal throw or simply use your fastest mid and combo his ass. F3 stagger is punishable if he only does that move. The Command Grab is pretty busted, I'll give you that, and it shouldnt scale on heat LOL
Man, the 50/50s alone are ok, the problem is the command grab which is a 50/50 too....so, you have to literally open you guard and risk being hit because the command grab cb is going to come and it is an easy shit that rewards crazy people.
Some people say you can jump....with that mid and buttons pressuring me? Good luck.

When I tjink about a char that has cb I think about zangief....not an offensive nimble char like jax. And the crushing blow is ridiculous.