What's new

Who is the biggest upplayer for each character?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I said it parodying the idea of Killer Frost being able to punish trident automatically meaning she beats Aquaman 7-3. Don't even try to put me in the same boat as the Killer Frost forum who are still awaiting the rapture when killer frost actually places in tournament
Yeah regardless you are the only one who said it so you get the quote.

coolwhip

Noob
Careful bruh. Watch what u say or you will get blown up by sensitive CW players who thinks she gets 7-3/8-2 by bane
I think it's the reasoning that's kinda stupid. "No way she loses 7-3 to Bane because Lex beats her worse." OK, so what if Lex is 8-2 now? The argument assumes that the Lex match-up is somehow set in stone and universally agreed on to be unchangeable.

Not once does your argument actually touch on how the Bane-Catwoman match-up works, which is fine since you play neither character.

I think it's the reasoning that's kinda stupid. "No way she loses 7-3 to Bane because Lex beats her worse." OK, so what if Lex is 8-2 now? The argument assumes that the Lex match-up is somehow set in stone and universally agreed on to be unchangeable.

Not once does your argument actually touch on how the Bane-Catwoman match-up works, which is fine since you play neither character.
Look bruh fuck outta here with that. If helios can convince a TOP 8 placing bane player from Canada that the mu could be
6-4 then clearly the mu can be up for discussion vs these other players (followers) who just say "aw yea dude its just bad. Theres no other way around it. I place top 8 so every other player is wrong". That shit is weak and biotch made.

coolwhip

Noob
Look bruh fuck outta here with that. If helios can convince a TOP 8 placing bane player from Canada that the mu could be
6-4 then clearly the mu can be up for discussion vs these other players (followers) who just say "aw yea dude its just bad. Theres no other way around it. I place top 8 so every other player is wrong". That shit is weak and biotch made.
Look dude, I never said the Bane-Catwoman match-up isn't up for discussion. I'm saying the reasons you claim it's not 7-3 are stupid, as is the above post. You're still offering NOTHING of substance about the match-up itself. All you did was bring up an online player who played a set with someone else online. Also, those arguing why it-s 7-3 or worse have actually broken down the match-up and explained it, and didn't simply mindlessly throw around their tournament credentials. Catwoman-Bane could be 4-6 but so far, we haven't seen anything, not in terms of gameplay or in terms of theory fighting that indicates as much.

PS: I'd rather hear "I made multiple top 8's so I'm right and you're wrong" over "Ra Helios convinced someone the match-up is 6-4 (though Ra claims it's actually 5-5)." I mean both aren't really arguments about the match-up and are equally useless, but one has a little more merit.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player

4-6 believe it. I'm making a thread.