What's new

Who is the better ninja Sub Zero or Scorpion?

Who is better in combat Scorpion or Sub Zero

• Total voters

EnergyKD

AKA KHAOTIC Zeus
After seeing the MKX trailer I now know for sure that Sub Zero (original) is pretty much Mortal Kombat punching bag, but why? Because Ed Boon has a Scorpion fetish? Do people automatically see Scorpion as the superior ninja? Last time I checked Sub Zero beat Scorpion canonically 2 to 1 and of course that 1 win he gets the salt in him and the peer pressure by Quan Chi just made him have to finish Sub Zero off, only to get spanked later by the younger Sub Zero. Last time Scorpion's bitch ass gets on his knees and begs for mercy, remember MK mythologies? Don't blame you if you don't lol.

Putting my obvious lin-kuei bias aside If you find Scorpion to be the superior ninja then tell me why?
You like yellow?
Bloody spears? (eww)
The idea of an angry fire ninja?

or If you find Sub Zero the superior ninja then explain why?
You like Ice cream?
Frosty?
The cold hard fact his the cooler ninja :DOGE

btw MK Mythologies actually happened in mk9 story, just saying.

Cody

Noob
Scorpion is the most iconic MK character (and the logo of the studios), so of course he's going to win, lol. Now I may be pushing it by saying "most iconic" but I don't really think I am. That being said, Sub-Zero is way better. Him being in the announcement video shows that he's not really a punching bag, like you claimed, lol. Somebody in the video had to lose and somebody had to win. Of course they'd make the character that represents their company win....

D. R.

Noob
The two original ninjas are now "undead" ninja's with crazy power (Hell fire and shadow manipulation/clones respectively). They both won after death. lol Young Subz is just a novelty to keep ice ninjas around. May as well give Frost a chance to shine in MKX.

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
Easily Scorpion. Only time I liked Sub Zero was the Human version in the MK64 version of Trilogy cause of how broken it was!

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
although i prefer Sub Zero, Scorpian's speed is just too much

i really interesting fighting would probably be Smoke vs Scorpian imo

ColdSpine

"I wore those colors before you"
subzero is the most popular in mk and everyone knows that, i loved them both since mk1 but the way scorpion is being shoved down my throat in trailers, media and everything has really made me lose interest
in that character especially that he hasnt made any progression story-wise.

Cody

Noob
subzero is the most popular in mk and everyone knows that, i loved them both since mk1 but the way scorpion is being shoved down my throat in trailers, media and everything has really made me lose interest
in that character especially that he hasnt made any progression story-wise.
Sub-Zero's definitely not the most known....at least not around here. From what I've seen, when people think of Mortal Kombat and they think of a person, they think either "scorpion" or "the guy that says 'get over here,'" both of which are leading towards Scorpion.....

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
A ninja (忍者?) or shinobi (忍び?) was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan.

Since none of them are covert agents, mercenaries or live in feudal Japan I think they both fail as ninjas.
A ninja (忍者?) or shinobi (忍び?) was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan.

Since none of them are covert agents, mercenaries or live in feudal Japan I think they both fail as ninjas.
lol.yeah that and the fact that ones bright blue and the other bright yellow,u could see them coming from 50 miles away.not exactly ninja material.