What's new

Who is the best Run Away character?

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Since I keep stating that Injustice caters to run away gameplay/characters I figure it's time I learn one.

That being said, I have no idea who the best run away character is...

Who in your opinion is the best runaway character in the game?

Who gains the most from pushblocking and full screen clashes while not giving a shit about the meter they spend to pushblock?

Help me community!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Maybe Sinestro? Zatanna even, she's a bitch to try and get to. Deathstroke and Zod as well.

If I had to pick one tho, id say Sinestro.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Hawkgirl's core design is to "hit and run". Her trait allows to her to really run with a life lead, especially against MOST characters in the game.

Fallen_sektor

I will show no mercy
black adam, he doesnt really give af about anyones attack, his dashes are godlike, and his dive kick is a great way to do/avoid preassure and he pretty much counters everyones move with the b2 trait to whatever combo u feel like doing

187x

Noob
black adam, he doesnt really give af about anyones attack, his dashes are godlike, and his dive kick is a great way to do/avoid preassure and he pretty much counters everyones move with the b2 trait to whatever combo u feel like doing
WAS the best runaway char.

ruff321

Noob
Black Adam? Most of my matches with BA involve him being full screen and the only time that he's at close range is when he decide to divekick

187x

Noob
do u honestly think the "nerf" actually did something? he is the same, just time the dive kick low enough and u will never get punished
His backdash and lighting is also the same <Insert Kappa. He's still a good runaway char but not the best anymore.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I'd say Sinestro and Raven, there are characters that are just as scary at a distance but these 2 are the only ones I can think of that get a little less scary up close so they want to keep you out.