What's new

Who is Sektroll?

I just watched the matches and I have to agree that you would have won without the block infinite. I can't wait for it to get fix and I'm a Kabal player. It makes me feel dirty using him even though I don't use the block infinite. -.-

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
I just watched the matches and I have to agree that you would have won without the block infinite. I can't wait for it to get fix and I'm a Kabal player. It makes me feel dirty using him even though I don't use the block infinite. -.-
am currently watching that same WNF match and OnlineTony's playstyle is just pissing me off. Sektroll was rocking him even while that guy used a stupid glitch.

GGs Sektroll. Just watch your match vs Online Tony. That seemed tough.. Damn Kabal inf. So damn cheap.

I really liked the way you used the homing missile at one point. It's interesting way to chip but also to trade vs specials with capture properties.

Imagine this scenario: Kabal has 1 meter and you know he's about to EX spin through your missiles. But you throw a homing one instead. He EX dash spins and hits you but he can't full combo you or continue the pressure because he eventually gets hit by the homing missile. He lost 1 meter and you're out of trouble. Good shit. It can almost work like a combo breaker sometimes.

Robotic

Gentleman.
GGs Sektroll. Just watch your match vs Online Tony. That seemed tough.. Damn Kabal inf. So damn cheap.

I really liked the way you used the homing missile at one point. It's interesting way to chip but also to trade vs specials with capture properties.

Imagine this scenario: Kabal has 1 meter and you know he's about to EX spin through your missiles. But you throw a homing one instead. He EX dash spins and hits you but he can't full combo you or continue the pressure because he eventually gets hit by the homing missile. He lost 1 meter and you're out of trouble. Good shit. It can almost work like a combo breaker sometimes.
That's not a bad idea, but the upmissile has really slow startup so you would have to take a really educated guess to use the homing missile in that situation. Kabal could get to you no problem with that dash and your missile won't even come out.

Also, homing missile does zero chip damage on block.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Sektroll: Your objective is to assimilate OnlineTony without his block infinite BS! Failure to complete the mission will makes us sad pandas.

What I didn't like about that match was the commentary. I'm not sure who it was, but the guy who wasn't Ultradavid seemed to look down on Sektor as some kind of inferior character for some reason, even though he said he had no knowledge about him and made it sound like OnlineTony just blew Sektroll out of the water, when the matches were all pretty close, even with the bullshit infinite. Oh, and earlier on in the stream, Aris had mentioned that they knew about the blockstring infinite early on, but didn't get rid of it thinking nobody would be able to do it. Netherrealm Studios, if you're reading this, TERRIBLE F***ING LOGIC. If some kind of bullshit exploit is there, people will figure out how to take advantage of it.

That being said, great match, and great heatseeker. Or whatever the hell ex upmissile is called.