What's new

Who is Sektroll?

Robotic

Gentleman.
Hey all, I watched bits and pieces of the stream last night and stood up when someone decided to pick Sektor. That someone went up againt Online Tony's Kabal and his block infinite. To my surprise, this guy, who goes by the name of Sektroll, was an absolute beast and clearly better, skills wise, then his competitor. He was narrowly beaten (due to the cheapness) but was heralded for his play.

If anyone has a link of Sektroll last night or any of his play, please let me know! The guy's execution with Sektor was flawless and it was an absolute blast to watch him play at a high level. If you're in here Sektroll, damn good job!

Sleepy

Noob
Mad props to Sektroll, He was repin Sek at a higher level then what I've seen. Would of been nice to see that same battle with out the block infinite ( In time ).

Definitely one of the best matches yesterday. Good stuff Sektroll. :)

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
It's old school top Tekken player [user]UNCONKABLE!!!![/user]. Good shit man!

Robotic

Gentleman.
It's old school top Tekken player Unconkable. Good shit man!
Oh snap! that's UNCONKABLE!? Cheeky bastard! I've been going back and forth in his sektor thread about theory for the past couple of days, MAD props for walking the walk, Conk! I know you're not stressing over the loss to Online Tony either. Without that block infinite, he's just aiight. I'd love to see those matches again.

Sektroll

Noob
Haha 16 bit, how did you know?

Yeah, it is me. I was in a hurry and did not feel like phonetically spelling unconkable when asked my name. Just happy I was able to do a little bit of damage with him.

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
a LITTLE DAMAGE?! you almost won brah, totally deserved to win man. when that infinite,loop,50/50, whatever the hell it is is gone im sure youll win next time. im also interested to see how youd do vs Valles Shang. unless it was offstream and you beat him, in which case good job.

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
im guessin the match is here somewhere? http://www.justin.tv/leveluplive/b/287179592

Any1 care to tell me the part and time he plays?, cbb going through it all.

Ah nvm starts about 1hour 50 in part 1

Havnt finished watching it but I like how the commentator says the kabal takes the first set pretty convincingly when it was a ridiculously close match.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Thanks but Sektroll is the one that should get some congratulations. His only losses were to the Kabal infinite. I hate that fucking thing.

deegs

Noob
He played great against Online Tony - would be awesome to see a rematch once the Kabal infinite is removed

Yeah I saw this guy on the stream last night, impressed the hell out of me. Nasty as fuck Sektor. Props to getting so close to beating that Kabal infinite, you made that almost look fair LOL.

Yo why finish the sektroll combos with b2, flame why not just do b2,1?

edit: the ex up missile (heat seeker) that one him a match was best thing ever.

Sektroll

Noob
Lordx - Did not play Valle, but he def gave me some helpful tips against Kabal which were esp helpful since that was my first time playing against one

IKizzle - sure thing, hit me up some time

Wonder - No way, you reptile was destroying fools. Felt bad for that Raiden player that started off the match saying something like "I think this match is in Raiden's favor...", and once you won you were like, "nah".

Legend - Yeah, I got second with a lot of close matches throughout the night

deegs and mPariah - Thanks. The thing is that people do not give OnlineTony props because of the infinite, but what nobody seems to realize is that he actually has a ton of setups and strats to compliment it along with the execution to do it close to flawlessly. I asked him during Grand Finals if he was going to stick with Kabal after they change the block string infinite, and he said yes, so I can't wait to play him again then. I heard he had some crazy shit with Striker, so I hope to see what he can do with that character sometime as well.

noob - Since it is my first time playing somebody, and first time against Kabal, I want to see how they will react to the post flame ender neutral situation. If they try to attack with a dash, etc, and I can punish, great, if not, then I will rush them after it. Also, it depends where I am at relative to a wall. Will go for b+2,1 ender if it puts them on the ground near the wall.

Okay cool, good thinking. I'm gonna give this a shot but I got a bit of trouble always landing the falme. Is there a way I can abuse negative edge to set it off?

I find b2, bf2 a bit tricky

Sektroll

Noob
Okay cool, good thinking. I'm gonna give this a shot but I got a bit of trouble always landing the falme. Is there a way I can abuse negative edge to set it off?

I find b2, bf2 a bit tricky
You are working way too hard.

Easy way = b+2, f+2

The b in the b+2 counts as the first part of the b,f+2 flame input

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
You can even just do B+2, F.

Negative edge gets it most of the time, haha.

And I still say Sektroll is a better name.

LordxMugen

FIGHTAN GAHMS!!!
deegs and mPariah - Thanks. The thing is that people do not give OnlineTony props because of the infinite, but what nobody seems to realize is that he actually has a ton of setups and strats to compliment it along with the execution to do it close to flawlessly. I asked him during Grand Finals if he was going to stick with Kabal after they change the block string infinite, and he said yes, so I can't wait to play him again then. I heard he had some crazy shit with Striker, so I hope to see what he can do with that character sometime as well.
while alot has been made of how hard the string is to do and i will give him props for having a near flawless ability to do it, the fact that it is such a ridiculous combo that becomes a blockstring infinite pretty much undoes whatever skill is required to even do it. when they do take it away and hes stil winning with kabal then i think more people will give him more respect. its just what we have here now just almost border on exploitation. and thats all ill say about that.