What's new

Who is planning on staying competitive in both IGAU and MKX?

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
The true injustice players will stick to it.
people that don't enjoy injustice will probably drop it.
I expect most of the top current players to stick to injustice.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
If Arrow was better then I would but I'm not going to waste money at weeklies.

For majors, however, I will support both. If I'm already paying lots of money to go, +$10 more bucks won't hurt.

187x

Noob
For the people who really like Injustice and are having fun with the game. There shouldn't be a reason to stop playing it if you enjoy it. Play both, or whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
Sticking to injustice an not going to mk x lol game looks dumb and i know a lot of people wont agree im just stating my opinion :p

So fucking dumb, just play both. People are always talking about irrelevant shit like what gets front paged making us look bad when it's the rate at which the nrs community abandons games that makes us look bad. Other communities manage multiple games just fine.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Absolutely zero. This game was, for me, something to keep me till MK10.
If you didn't care for this game, why do you care so much that people call the Joker trash, garbage, shitter while you play match-up police for a game you don't give a shit about?

This game was something to keep you "busy" until MK10? You need to get a life.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
If you didn't care for this game, why do you care so much that people call the Joker trash, garbage, shitter while you play match-up police for a game you don't give a shit about?

This game was something to keep you "busy" until MK10? You need to get a life.
Simply because I don't like misinformation when I see it.

Thanks for the advice, some of us prefer to have decent games to play while waiting for the one we really love.

Keep raging online though, it gives me something to point and laugh at.

Vagrant

Noob
its the same shit that happened with MK9, those who sucked at MK9 stopped going to tournaments (select few who weren't that good still stuck by it however) when INJ was released, so thats what killed the game, those who were good at MK9 still played MK9 where it was available, and the MK9 tournaments were so stacked after INJ came out..
No this is not the reason for MK9 having less entrants after IGAU released. A number of quality tournament players who lived in chicago didn't enter MK9 at UFGT 2013. It wasn't just that the pot monsters were sick of giving their money to kabal and cyrax and wanted to focus on a new game, It was the whole community.

To ask a player to spend time and money to travel for a game they know they won't place at is ridiculous. Put up the money for them if you really want to support the community.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
No this is not the reason for MK9 having less entrants after IGAU released. A number of quality tournament players who lived in chicago didn't enter MK9 at UFGT 2013. It wasn't just that the pot monsters were sick of giving their money to kabal and cyrax and wanted to focus on a new game, It was the whole community.

To ask a player to spend time and money to travel for a game they know they won't place at is ridiculous. Put up the money for them if you really want to support the community.
no comment.