What's new

Who is planning on staying competitive in both IGAU and MKX?

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
When MKX drops I wanna stay competitive in both games. I will focus more time on MKX of course but I would hope that we can have both games live strong in the tourney scene. We see ppl on the Capcom side maintain a high level of play in SF and MvC so I wonder if our community could the same.

Who else is planning on doing the same?

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Me. I will keep playing Injustice while playing MKX just the same way I kept playing MK9 while playing Injustice. It's called supporting our games no matter what.

I don't care if I stop playing MK9 and Injustice for years, and I go to a tournament many many years from now for like MK14. If MK9 or Injustice are there as side tournaments, you better believe I'm entering. At that point it's not about winning it's about having fun with a game I used to love and supporting it

Everlast

KTG | EVERLAST
Me. I will keep playing Injustice while playing MKX just the same way I kept playing MK9 while playing Injustice. It's called supporting our games no matter what.

I don't care if I stop playing MK9 and Injustice for years, and I go to a tournament many many years from now for like MK14. If MK9 or Injustice are there as side tournaments, you better believe I'm entering. At that point it's not about winning it's about having fun with a game I used to love and supporting it
I wish more ppl would think this way. I agree 100%!

Btw I love that avatar! Lol

I'll play Injustice and rep Catwoman for as long as there's tournaments. Selina is too awesome to abandon.
I had no doubt that you would stick around. I love watching your CW.

DJT and I will play mkx more obviously, but we'll spend about 30min to an hour for IGAU just to stay in tune with it. DJT and REO were the only two ppl who top 8'd at both mk and igau at evo 2013, that just shows that you can play both and be successful at both.
Exactly I think it is awesome to see guys place high in 2 different games. It is totally possible. I hope to be one of them someday! *fingers crossed* lol

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
DJT and I will play mkx more obviously, but we'll spend about 30min to an hour for IGAU just to stay in tune with it. DJT and REO were the only two ppl who top 8'd at both mk and igau at evo 2013, that just shows that you can play both and be successful at both.
Fuck man I would have been Top 8 at IGAU and MK9 at SCR but some jerk cockblocked me!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I'll work hard at both but if mkx has no hit trading, I probably won't care about tournaments
Yah, was anyone able to see if there are trades in the game?? I haven't watched alot of video because I don't wanna see to much this early. But I am interested if there are trades or not.

Ray'sGoodLiquor

I don't care I'm not a competitive player anymore
At most, I spent 75% of my time with MK9, and 15% Injustice. I'm in the same boat as Qwark. If anything, I'll be dancing between MK9 and MK:X, since I don't think they're going to be very similar.