What's new

Who is better? Version 2.0

Black Adam or Raven. Who is better?

• Total voters

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
You're right, I should listen to you about raven rather than the guy whose played and mained him through thick and thin since April 2013

In further news you should go ask MU numbers from RA Helios about catwoman and ask him about ZOD too
You know for a fact that Ducky and Cowboy are serial downplayers.

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
Exactly i just don't feel the character is that good. Definitely not top teen BARELY top fifteen. It depends do you think ds, doomsday or gen lantern is better.or Harley or lobo
I was talking about how he can open you up that's all not who's better or Jupiters blocking or whatever the hell us were talking about never mind later ggs

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Man I don't get tym sometimes. Ducky has been on raven since release, and played damned near everyone from what I hear. The dude knows his shit. Why would you question it? ESPECIALLY if you don't main Raven. What?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
For the record I don't think Raven's that good but I think Black Adam's worse. Both like solid mid to upper mid tier. Black Adam just exposes lesser fundamental play, even with her weaknesses Raven's keepaway is really good against certain types of characters. They might be like one after the other on the tier list.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
There's either a troll reason for this poll or it's because I main Doomsday. Black Adam is definitely better.

Wow Black Adam has a good corner game. So what everyone has a good corner game. Black Adam doesnt even have good corner carry so it doesnt matter much anyway. If youre still getting hit by low lightning idk what to say

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Both Raven and Black Adam are irrelevant in the current meta so it doesn't matter because they're both worse than Bane,MMH,AM,BG etc

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
I bet @EGP Wonder_Chef can

@AK Smarrgasm Do you think Adam beats anyone more than 6-4? And who do you think his winning MUs are? Genuine question, just want your input.
Ares is a definite possibility for a 7-3 but just in general is a winning MU. Arrow as well. Joker, Killer Frost, Lobo, Nightwing, Scorpion, Shazam, Grundy, Zatanna, and maybe even Superman I think he can win. Thats about it.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Ares is a definite possibility for a 7-3 but just in general is a winning MU. Arrow as well. Joker, Killer Frost, Lobo, Nightwing, Scorpion, Shazam, Grundy, Zatanna, and maybe even Superman I think he can win. Thats about it.
Meh, I have Joker/BA as 5-5 now that his playstyle has changed from a zoning one.

Lobo is def even. Same with Killer Frost i think.