What's new

Who is better? Version 2.0

Black Adam or Raven. Who is better?

• Total voters

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
to be fair ex lightning is reactable... he certainly has more to work with up close than raven...

raven does better vs most top tiers i think, outside of flash, flash punishes her ass full screen for a push... how a raven wins that is beyond me...

black adam does better vs armored fuckers that beat her ass though.... and other chars

the rest i am not sure
Dude can u even cook an egg?

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
can you block lightning bolt on reaction. Offline i think throws can be on reaction idk. And he has to get you to block
A high to do cross up dive kicks. I talked to @Qwark28 about this a coupler of hours ago.
Dive kicks are almost Unblockable in the corner after b23u2 and me and slayer tested the grab thing it's literally almost impossible to react to the grab and tech it most of the time it's out of a read

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
All I know is if I can hit theo and other great players like slayer and tyrant with almost every cross up dive kick and some ex lightning bolts then the characters probably has good mix ups as for the raven thing idk I've played blind ducky once with my supes and it was close but I can't say who's better between the two

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
can you block lightning bolt on reaction. Offline i think throws can be on reaction idk. And he has to get you to block
A high to do cross up dive kicks. I talked to @Qwark28 about this a coupler of hours ago.
Go ahead. Dont block the high and eat overheads all day. Never block low against Adam unless you see him raise his hand.

Crossup divekicks are a legitimate mixup especially in the corner.

Adam gets his damage mostly in whiff punishing and chip but it can be enough cause he hits like a truck. If he had a low hed be beyond broke.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
What do you mean by don't block the high? No one blocks low against Adam which is what I'm saying. I just wanted to know the ways he opens up people with like Jupiter level defense. Das it.
You said to do a crossup divekick he would have to hit you with a high. But it doesnt matter unless you block low which you should never do against Adam. Not to mention jump 2 jails into the string that you can crossup for free off of.

But like i said its not so much opening people up as it is taking chip and different kinds of mixups while also capitalizing on mistakes with big damage.

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
What do you mean by don't block the high? No one blocks low against Adam which is what I'm saying. I just wanted to know the ways he opens up people with like Jupiter level defense. Das it.
Rico used to give Jupiter trouble when he actually cared and Jupiter told me at mlg that ba Martian is probably 7-3 also Jupiter is like meta lvl 100 on blocking I swear he fuzzys everything from the looks of it so that's probably just Jupiter blocking that good

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
You said to do a crossup divekick he would have to hit you with a high. But it doesnt matter unless you block low which you should never do against Adam. Not to mention jump 2 jails into the string that you can crossup for free off of.

But like i said its not so much opening people up as it is taking chip and different kinds of mixups while also capitalizing on mistakes with big damage.
Exactly so i am asking what do you do against those players who don't make those mistakes?

Rico used to give Jupiter trouble when he actually cared and Jupiter told me at mlg that ba Martian is probably 7-3 also Jupiter is like meta lvl 100 on blocking I swear he fuzzys everything from the looks of it so that's probably just Jupiter blocking that good
trying to open jupiter up with batman is impossible... i swear its fucking retarded.... he is the only person who blocks b2 trait b23, b2 trait b1, and b23 consistently...

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
7-3... My chest hurts

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
trying to open jupiter up with batman is impossible... i swear its fucking retarded.... he is the only person who blocks b2 trait b23, b2 trait b1, and b23 consistently...
Exactly I saw him play sonic fox at civil war I think and he blocked like 8/10 batgirl resets I was like what the fuck is going on

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Exactly so how do you beat that type of player with black Adam? That was my only question.

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
Exactly so how do you beat that type of player with black Adam? That was my only question.
The thing is that might just be Jupiter I've played theo yeah it's hard to open him up but he's gonna get hit with some shit it's gotten to the point where he knows he's gonna eat a cross up dive kick and he traits up super early

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
The thing is that might just be Jupiter I've played theo yeah it's hard to open him up but he's gonna get hit with some shit it's gotten to the point where he knows he's gonna eat a cross up dive kick and he traits up super early
Ok but so if you're in tournament and the jupiter is in your pool what do you do?

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
perform unblockables... it is the only answer
Please tell me what do you do with black Adam. Das it. Eventually if people continue to play this game blocking WILL level up, and there will be jupiters every where. Sure if your BA and whiff punish for 45 but characters like wonder woman, mmh, and batgirl will take you're life off of a50/50