What's new

Who has used their main character since day one of MK9?

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Stopped using Sektor when I got tired of 12b1 whiffing, d1 being -7, d3 being arguably the shortest poke in the game.

Owerbart

I miss you
Ermac and Cage since they got revealed. At the beginning, more Ermac and little Cage, but now I would say they are both equal, maybe Ermac a tad bit more.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Mileena and cage just always put more work into mileena. I used to run xbl with her. I felt bad that I didn't put enough work into johnny so I completely focused on him without even touching her for the longest time cause I felt she was just perfect and mastered. Then when I got to a point with cage I felt I should put some time back in mileena just in case. Now its like I can't even ias anymore :( so I'm going to hopefully get my mileena back on her level and hopefully I don't get rusty with cage and forget how to f3

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
Ive played and practiced with almost every single character since this game came out, but smoke has always been my favorite since day one. I still remember the days where if I landed a smoke bomb I would do 3d12 withouth dashing so the first hit whiffed and the rest hit :p never even thought about dashing in combos in those days

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Raiden was my first main... I wanted to stay loyal to him, but then he had an accident... that nerved him :( .
So I said : Sorry bro, but U have a handicap now..... Im going further with my new Homeboy Sektor !

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Mileena since day 1 with the occasional other chars I play here and there.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i went from maining Scorpion and Cyrax, with kratos as an alt, to trying to main the whole cast (which failed) to maining Kitana and The Tourament-Viable Lethal Killing Machine, to Maining Kung Lao, Kitana and Reptile and now i have Kabal in the works too and may drop 1 of my mains for him. Kratos has always been on the side tho.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I started with a cowardly character...then to a ghetto character...and now I turned to hat characters (2 of them).

Seven

|| Seven ||
I mained Subzero
and my secondary was Ermac

but they switched when they nerfed Subzero.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
***waves** sindel day one still uses her as his main. However kenshi has entered the picture.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk