What's new

Who has used their main character since day one of MK9?

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Who on TYM is the loyal, the brave, the bold. No waffling between mains. Alts are fine, but who has had their main character since April 19th 2011 (or before). Also were you ever tempted to switch, and why have you been loyal?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Been a Kitana Main since Day 1 and a Mileena user since day 1 of the demo.

I was about to drop Kitana one time after I lost my first mirror back in my true online warrior days, but I sucked it up and got better.

She's royalty. I have no choice but to be loyal.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
When I first got the game I was stuck between Sindel and Baraka. In the beginning I leaned more towards Sindel for spamming purposes, but eventually went full Raka. With some alts here and there of course, but I always pick Raka. Also, I mained Raka in MK2. So I think I'm pretty loyal.

coolwhip

Noob
My current main is Kung Lao. But I still use Scorpion as one of my secondaries. Been using him since day one (like every other noob).

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Smoke and Kitana since day one. But dropped smoke for Skarlet. But Kitana will always be my main.

Sent from my LT28at using Tapatalk 2

SZSR

Noob
Smoke since day 1 and Cage since day 1 of the demo, played Sub but just don't put the time into him anymore...

G4S MinotaurLord

Wielder of Toxins
I'll go ahead and say "nope." I used scorpion and subby a lot in the demo and when the game came out I mained Scorpion, Ermac, and Shang because I could do the most damage with them initially (pre-patch ermac was nuts). After the game had been out for a week my college held a local tournament and my Shang got reamed in the grand finals by a Raiden who was utilizing the TP very well as a footsies tool. I realized that damage itself wasn't enough to get there, and it was then that I found Reppy T as the character versatile enough to apply pressure from anywhere. I've been using him ever since. Not a day 1 main, but a day 8 main. I've since dropped Ermac (when they patched out 22 chaining to lift, I raged hard) and Shang (I really only used him for the 1 meter jenky groundskull combos), but I'd like to think my scorp is still pretty decent.

What if your old mains became secondaries for your in tournament? does that still count or does it have to be your front and center character?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Started with Smoke. He's still a sort of secondary/pocket/troll type character but my main has been Sub since after the patch that removed his reset.​

So, to answer the question. I haven't. lol

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I used Noob since UMK3(I was a child though so it's not like I was good) and I mained him and Chameleon when I played Armageddon(my two absolute favorite ninjas, hands down). Reptile was my main in MK:DA.

I've used Noob since day 1 and I didn't use Reptile seriously until about a month in, but I'm happy to say I still main them.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Mileena since demo days, then i mained Mileena/Ermac
Then i almost dropped mileena for stryker when one day, this mileena player beat my stryker and started spamming the chat, i instantly committed to mileena again and came back and bodied him so hard with her, it wasnt even like, damn