What's new

Question - Unbreakable Who else play Unbreakable? (Steam)

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
The reset off B12xx Ice Aura in the corner is dddiiirrtttyyy especially off a low because than you can semi loop it until they start to realize they need to block low. x)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
The reset off B12xx Ice Aura in the corner is dddiiirrtttyyy especially off a low because than you can semi loop it until they start to realize they need to block low. x)
What I love to do with that is once they start respecting that reset, after the Ice Aura I just like to wait a fraction of a second and see if they crouch or not when they block and attack accordingly. Hits them every time.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Unbreakable needs buffs imo. Make him able to parry jump ins and less recovery on the parry. Also Ice aura activates at 0 frames so it comes out even we are hit out of it. Then I think it would be so much better.

Braindead

Unbreakable needs buffs imo. Make him able to parry jump ins and less recovery on the parry. Also Ice aura activates at 0 frames so it comes out even we are hit out of it. Then I think it would be so much better.
Lol that would be absolutely broke.

Braindead

Not really because people are always jumping. The ice clone stops that so should the parry. He doesn't do much damage either because the parry scales so not that bad.
His parry works against highs, lows, mids, overheads, grabs and projectiles. Jumping attacks are the one thing it doesn't work against. If you make it work against jump attacks then no one will touch him.

Snoop

hey
snoopie1337
added you. looks like you are good player and I want to learn something. Im average player... better than many usual players... worse that most from TYM i guess lol

Roose

Proud Shit
From Smoke To Unbreakable. I do not know why.

I change the Steam ID many times, so search my name and sense who i am.

And now, a classic sentence: my English may suck.

Not really because people are always jumping. The ice clone stops that so should the parry. He doesn't do much damage either because the parry scales so not that bad.
Yes, people are always jumping- which allows you to NJP/anti air the shit out of them all day, and then when they finally try to hit you, shield up in this bitch, trait up with that ice aura like a boss and then ultra combo

ShArp

Dedicated Broly main
From Smoke To Unbreakable. I do not know why.

I change the Steam ID many times, so search my name and sense who i am.

And now, a classic sentence: my English may suck.
I think i have u on steam man :) We can play some games soon

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Steam: MrDutchguy

I've been playing Unbreakable for the past 3 days and it's very fun, but the lack of Ice Burst is a major pain because Sub's d2 is quite bad. I did find out that a string into frozen aura, followed by an immediate parry is a good bait.