What's new

Question Who Do You Wish You'd Mained?

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
He had "resets." The exploitable kind, plus, his style didn't fit in my hands.

And when he say exploitable, he means the kind of exploitable that you can't do anything about. Like Cyrax exploitable. Like after you had a beefsteak burrito at Taco Bell kind of exploitable.

zaf

professor
Kabal - because im a tier whore.
Kenshi- because hes the best zoner. Im a tier whore.
Cyrax- touch of death. Im a tier whore

But ultimately I can only play characters at high level that just fit me. Thats why I stuck with ermac. His overall moveset and playstyle is best suited for me. despite how much better kenshi is and how similar. Even with their similarities Ermac is just better for me.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
Jax.

Everytime when I see Tyrant vs CD Jr , I just want to pick up Jax and kick him up to my main character level.
Im actually training him for the 3rd time since the release of MK9 and finally it starts to look like something good with a lot of potential ^__^"

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Kung Lao and Cyrax from a tournament perspective.

But for some reason i just could not be drawn from Bi Han and Hanzo. Shout outs to ass-tier poster boys

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
Nightwolf. He is such an awesome character! I have always trained with him but i felt that the synergy wasn't there. I loved watching AK LordoftheFLY play Nightwolf

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
1. Stryker
So goddamn cool with the gun cancels. My favorite character from MK3.

2. Noob
I liked his design a lot this time around but never put in the time.

3. Kano
Oddly enough, my secret favorite character from MK1 for some reason. He was badass in this game and I'd like to think there is some interesting tech yet to be found with him.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Nightwolf. He is such an awesome character! I have always trained with him but i felt that the synergy wasn't there. I loved watching AK LordoftheFLY play Nightwolf
Summonable wolf for NW pls.
It worked for ms. Fortune from SG, it kind of works for Zod from IGAU, so...
Oh well, shoulda get back on Earth, I guess...