What's new

Who do you see use the most?

Br26

Noob
Now that it's on Live, and theres ton of people playing UMK3, who have you seen use the most?

Without a doubt, Robo Smoke is used the most, I don't know why. Kabal is a close second.

Least wise, I hardly see any people use Jade, Jax, or Sonya.

Klisp

Noob
That is correct. I have seen more smokes than anyone in there lifetime. My main is kabal but i like to play as sub-zero sometimes and scorpion on occasion.

Anyway, it's true. Smoke is way over used.

Yeah, he is. But as we know, the learning curve for Robo Smoke is very easy.

IMO the easiest character to use for first time players and when they have mild success against other (usually bad) players, they will generally think he is awesome. To some extent he is good, but usually people just abuse his teleport uppercut.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I use Human Smoke and Reptile mostly, until I can get a stick I really don't feel like giving anyone more of a chance than they already have against me. :p

Derek

Noob
Most people on XBL pick Robo Smoke. I don't know why, they aren't any good with him. Anyway, I usually go with Human Smoke, C Sub, Sektor, or Kabal.

well whenever im doing ranked games its kind of up in the air on who i pick i sometimes do random but almost 90% of the time people pick robo smoke so whenever someone picks robo smoke i pick sonya she seems to work great against him

I use Stryker the most, I know what a shocker. But rarely do I ever see anyone pick'em. Same goes for Jade,Kano,Shang Tsung. All I ever see is Scorpion,R.Smoke,H.Smoke,Ermac,Unmasked Sub.,Classic Sub,Reptile, Nightwolf, Sonya and Jax.

LInsomnie said:
I see a lot of Reptile and Smoke players. Rarely ever any Jade.
Who do you see using Reptile?

Only people off the top of my head who even are remotely good with him are Shock, JJ, Rockzilla, and Myself.

I hardly see Reptiles online. Good or Bad.

I don't know any names off the top of my head but it just seems like I play a lot of people who have. While most players here have many games in player matches I played majority of mine in ranked so I don't see as many people from this site until I started playing player matches recently.

abc ur dead0 said:
LInsomnie said:
I see a lot of Reptile and Smoke players. Rarely ever any Jade.
Who do you see using Reptile?

Only people off the top of my head who even are remotely good with him are Shock, JJ, Rockzilla, and Myself.

I hardly see Reptiles online. Good or Bad.
just because people aren't good with a character doesn't mean they shouldn't pick them, i was playing as human smoke the other day because i was practicing as him AKA i suck with him and am trying to improve, and one person i fought told me i should go kill myself for shaming human smoke by only doing a 30% something compo

I always see subzero get picked, more so than R.Smoke. I vary up my chars now.. but I always used to pick Kabal. I really don't see as many Kabals online as most people say they see. And if I do run into a Kabal, they usually suck.

Ranked

1 robot smoke
2 human smoke
3 unmasked sub zero

i dont see too many people chossing scorpion, or maybe is just vs me the people in ranked know me and sometimes that ones challenge me with scorpion and fail and after that matches everyone call a smoke and continued failing