What's new

Who deserves to be in top 10?

Who should take the last two spots?

• Total voters

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
His lame game isn't good anymore, costly mix-ups, no air control, people finally learned to blow up his wake-ups. Hard MUs against a fair amount of top 8.
That caption to your name lol.he still hits like a tank, is safe/plus on almost everything and actually has some tricky dive kick mixups. I'd put him at 11-15

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
I feel like there's a Top 4 (MMH, Batgirl, Zod, & Aquaman) but characters 5 - 20 are very interchangeable so it's hard to say.
Then there's a low 6 and bottom 4 (Lex, Cyborg, Ares, & Catwoman)

T33-Kahn

Waifu, Peacock, Cutie Patootie,...
#10 Deathstroke
  • Solid counter zoning/zoning
  • Solid normals
  • Solid meterless damage
  • Same with Wonder Woman he can get around interactables by using a bar to armor through it
  • Solid interactable control with Gunshot's
  • Solid oki
  • Solid Corner game and damage
  • Solid wakeup's
:DOGE:DOGE:DOGE

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Just wanted to say that using MB b3 to armor through interactibles is universal throughout the whole cast. Doesn't make Deathstroke any better because he can do it too.

IMO your description of WW is pretty spot on. However I feel that Deathstroke belongs at number 11 or 12.

Doomsday is my other pick for top 10.

Anti footsie tools that are very good
Strong trait
Earth shake(yes, earth shake. How many months has it been and people STILL get blown the fuck up by this move. It's fucking good.)
Lots of Plus frames
Top 5 corner game
Good anti air
and on top of that. He is really good at inducing salt. Right??

Reactions: TKB

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Hard choices.

You have one character who is polarized to rushdown but struggles with a couple possible 7-3's in his favor but in turn 3-7's not in his favor. (Doomsday)

Another character who's more polarized to zoning with a couple possible 7-3's but in turn 3-7's not in his favor. (Batman)

Then you got a character that is all around good with maybe no 7-3's or 3-7's either way with more of a rushdown approach. (Wonder Woman)

And last a characer that is good all around with maybe no 7-3's or 3-7's either way with more of a zoning /anti-zoning approach. (Deathstroke)

I think you gotta go with Doomsday. Even his matchups he supposed to lose there's evidence he can still win.

10th spot is hard. I hate how Batman has to use bat summon gimmicks to enforce a 50/50, so I says he's out. And then it's whatever you value more. DS forces even the top tier to play his game, but he doesn't always do good damage. WW is pretty much forced to play everyone else's game, but if she hits you it hurts and she almost always wins clashes or has access to super due to meterless combos.

Personally, I'd rather go with a character that forces players to beat me and play at my pace instead of playing at there's. I say Deathstroke. :D Especially on background bounce stages when DS does over 40% meterless.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Idk too much about who's top and who's not, but, The muthafucking Batman better be in the top 10. I prefer him to be #1 but since Aquaman and MMH are being bitches with their BS, and taking the #1 #2 spot, Batman can take #5 at least.

Great thread but very tough.

Imo these characters are all top bottom 5 material;
Bane
doomsday
Black adam
hawkgirl
sinestro
superman
wonder woman
killer frost
raven
deathstroke
Batman
zatanna

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Hard choices.

You have one character who is polarized to rushdown but struggles with a couple possible 7-3's in his favor but in turn 3-7's not in his favor. (Doomsday)

Another character who's more polarized to zoning with a couple possible 7-3's but in turn 3-7's not in his favor. (Batman)

Then you got a character that is all around good with maybe no 7-3's or 3-7's either way with more of a rushdown approach. (Wonder Woman)

And last a characer that is good all around with maybe no 7-3's or 3-7's either way with more of a zoning /anti-zoning approach. (Deathstroke)

I think you gotta go with Doomsday. Even his matchups he supposed to lose there's evidence he can still win.

10th spot is hard. I hate how Batman has to use bat summon gimmicks to enforce a 50/50, so I says he's out. And then it's whatever you value more. DS forces even the top tier to play his game, but he doesn't always do good damage. WW is pretty much forced to play everyone else's game, but if she hits you it hurts and she almost always wins clashes or has access to super due to meterless combos.

Personally, I'd rather go with a character that forces players to beat me and play at my pace instead of playing at there's. I say Deathstroke. :D Especially on background bounce stages when DS does over 40% meterless.
One can argue that less people know how to beat Doomy than deathstroke