What's new

General/Other Who Dares To Wield The Bow? - Arrow Players List Yourselves Here

AfroMH

Took Credit for a Child's Work
I will be bringing down all those on 360 who are poisoning my city.

GT: AfroMH

DanCock

Cock Master!!
My bow and arrow broke so I can't use arrow now. Good luck with him guys :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Right hurr. Also, I'm pleased that RiBBz22 and KILLA_BUZZARD are going to be playing GA.

TAGS(PSN):

ghostface777o0o and KILLA_xGHOST

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Right hurr. Also, I'm pleased that RiBBz22 and KILLA_BUZZARD are going to be playing GA.

TAGS(PSN):

ghostface777o0o and KILLA_xGHOST
I hate to inform you that I probably won't be putting a ton of time into Green Arrow off the bat, although I did actually like his playstyle...but I am trying to keep my character count down so I can focus on a chosen few.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I hate to inform you that I probably won't be putting a ton of time into Green Arrow off the bat, although I did actually like his playstyle...but I am trying to keep my character count down so I can focus on a chosen few.
I think I'll be specializing, so HMU for some epic online training sessions when you're ready.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I think I'll be specializing, so HMU for some epic online training sessions when you're ready.
I will play some games right now. Better than the shitty laggy noobs I am running into online that are prolly downloading something to dirty to speak of...

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I'm crashing. Those 12 hour shifts are really catching up with me, but I'll be on tomorrow :)

Also, shoutouts to targeted advertisements. Lmao.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366246248.131497.jpg

KILLA_xGHOST