What's new

General/Other Who Dares To Wield The Bow? - Arrow Players List Yourselves Here

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
You post pictures of that dude an awful lot...

is that you?

is he your lover?

are you stalking him?
That is me. I made a bet that if Green Arrow made it in I would not only main him, but that I would dress as him and dance The Bernie. I keep my promises. I also thought it'd be useful if I was maining him to load up on a buttload of pics of myself giving reactions "in character". I thought I could make some fun and entertaining posts for folks that way like the "and now...Green Arrow's Thoughts" posts that I've been making in the Battle Arena.

At this point I'm pretty much a Green Arrow character forum Mod whose "Secret" (lol) identity is GA. Its good for a laugh. Outside of costume NO ONE would ever suspect I'm really the emerald archer though. No one can see through my clevar disguise.

See...I uncurled the mustache! Incognito baby. Its like I'm two different people and no amount of detectivenessitude can place my true identity without my domino mask and curly mustache. I'm like a ninja! One who wears really really bright green in a city filled with no green and only concrete colors. FOR STEALTH.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Don't come into my thread running your mouth Lantern. We all know Arrow is the best Green character in DC comics. All we have to do is put a yellow poncho on and you can't do anything!
As much as i love GA and GL but let's be honest the original and real Green of the DC is Martian Manhunter mwahaha - he doesn't need green clothes to prove it :p

EDIT - P.S - characters that have impressed me with fighting syle so far in the game are
Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Solomon Grundy (kinda), Harley Quinn, HawkGirl (absofuckinglutely), Superman and Wonder Woman and Flash, Joker :coffee:

Than the characters who seem a bit less impressive for me - Bane, Green Lantern, Doomsday, Batman, Aquaman, Deathstroke, Raven, Shazam, Lex :cool:

The characters who havn't impressed me yet - Cyborg and Sinestro :(

Sorry if i left anyone out :D

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
You guys can't join Queen Consolidated if you don't learn to read lol. Leave your consoles and gamer tags so I can add you to the list, otherwise you might as well be another hunger games fanboy :p.

Squirtmcgirt187 and killa_burnt1 I play on psn lol. Sorry for not following directions.

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
If all goes as planned right now, I'll be maining GA, as well as attempting to represent him at Civil War in Richmond (major) on the 19th. 2 days essentially to learn enough about this guy to make fools cry.

xbox gt: Immortalskillet. I'll add anyone whos up for sharing what we learn about Robin Hood out of the gates

cyke_out

Noob
Ignore the Marvel Avatar, and username.. I love me some GA, I read his comics, collect his older trade paperbacks, and I'll be repping him on the Ps3 as Frostycyke. Can't wait to wash the taste that was Kano in MK9 out of my mouth.

I will be playing Green Arrow and Deathstroke at launch! The show 'Arrow' got me so hype to try out Green Arrow and Deathstroke and I love the Green Arrow skin based on 'Arrow'
PSN: PITsteeler43
Rejoice my fellow emerald archers!!!

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I was interested the second I first saw gameplay of him. I'll definitely be using him.
XBL: AeroGrnt (Yes, without the "u".)

Saffa

Noob
Right here! Bowhunting and archery is one of my favourite things in real life so I always gravitate towards anything using a bow in games.

Xbox GT: FancyCharles665

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Green Arrow is looking like the man that will be in my driver's seat atm this time around. Put me down.

XBL & PSN: JDE423 (side note don't let 423 throw you. just my area code)

That is me. I made a bet that if Green Arrow made it in I would not only main him, but that I would dress as him and dance The Bernie. I keep my promises. I also thought it'd be useful if I was maining him to load up on a buttload of pics of myself giving reactions "in character". I thought I could make some fun and entertaining posts for folks that way like the "and now...Green Arrow's Thoughts" posts that I've been making in the Battle Arena.

At this point I'm pretty much a Green Arrow character forum Mod whose "Secret" (lol) identity is GA. Its good for a laugh. Outside of costume NO ONE would ever suspect I'm really the emerald archer though. No one can see through my clevar disguise.

See...I uncurled the mustache! Incognito baby. Its like I'm two different people and no amount of detectivenessitude can place my true identity without my domino mask and curly mustache. I'm like a ninja! One who wears really really bright green in a city filled with no green and only concrete colors. FOR STEALTH.
You should wear that when you go pick your game up lol!

Tang94

Confirmed Seeker
I hope Green Arrow will be my main... depending on how he plays, of course.
360: Tang94
PSN: DarthTanger