What's new

Question Who complements Kitana for her bad matchups?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
bait what? essentially all you will get is a dash punish knock her down and STILL not be able to do anything because you have to respect her wake up game.

BillStickers I play kitana and reptile as my two alts believe me if I could go back it would be lao all day.
i Njp her wake up cartwheels easy, which is usually their go to wake up move and if they start respecting that they may try her other ones which are unsafe should i block them.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Gotta agree with Bit, I don't think you "really, really " need a counter pick with Kitana.

If your gonna learn Lao or Kabal you myswell drop all other characters and just play them, specially KuhBal.

Kitana is a super solid character that can get it done.

Smh how could you bill?

Mr. Mileena, Revolver, Trepound, CD, 16Bit and I are all diehard kitana players and deal with her madness and you wanna find the easy way out?

This is disheartening. You are no longer a part of the edenian society. Please leave your fans and exit the premises. Your life is disqualified
You hypocrite lol. Didn't you counterpick @thetetraspirit's baraka at NEC with Sonya and LOSE? That doesn't seem like loyalty to me :) But that's just me.