Premium Supporter
I'll go by toughest challenges.

In person:

1. Lex
2. Moe
3. Thrower
4. Julian Robinson
5. Bill

I'd put Crazy but I only played him in person in a really bad set up that was basically like playing online on my end, so I'll move onto another list which contains no one from the above list.

XBL:

1. Crazy
2. Shaney (He doesn't like play me when I have no lag! :twisted:)
3. JJEpperson
4. Broken
5. Scheisse

Shaney

Noob
Shock said:
I'll go by toughest challenges.

In person:

1. Lex
2. Moe
3. Thrower
4. Julian Robinson
5. Bill

I'd put Crazy but I only played him in person in a really bad set up that was basically like playing online on my end, so I'll move onto another list which contains no one from the above list.

XBL:

1. Crazy
2. Shaney (He doesn't like play me when I have no lag! :twisted:)
3. JJEpperson
4. Broken
5. Scheisse
lol

whats up DC Hustle...when are we playing you noob..lol jk...you sent a few requests to play against me..let me know whats good...my gamer tag is "DJ Mike Fury" you might remember

DJ Mike Fury said:
whats up DC Hustle...when are we playing you noob..lol jk...you sent a few requests to play against me..let me know whats good...my gamer tag is "DJ Mike Fury" you might remember

i don't know if you remeber or not but i killed you a while ago.

DC HUSTLE 106 said:
DJ Mike Fury said:

we never played each other... i only knew you from when you messaged me...but we never played..i know that for sure

NIce thread.... congratulations...

Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (Arcade)

#1 Hanzo_Hasashi
#2 Matute.
#3 Humberto.
#4 Otto.
#5 Piolin (he´s playing very good).

Mortal Kombat Trilogy:

#1 Josther (Jaz).
#2 Hanzo_Hasashi.
#3 Piolin.
#4 Matute.
#5 Humberto

Peoples that i would love to rape.. ejem... sorry i would love to fight:

#1 Niinja Grinder (not just to beat him haha, he´s a good friend too
#2 Reptile´s ded_.
#3 Shang Tsung/Kung Lao Lex. (i´ll rape you, you will see putlex).
#4 Shock (I really, Really, want to fight with you, frist of all to show you that Human Smoke is better than Kabal, and to show you RZP´s POWA xD (joke xD).
#5 Konqrr at Mortal KOmbat 2 ^_^ he play so fucking good at Mortal Kombat 2.

DJ Mike Fury said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
DJ Mike Fury said:

we never played each other... i only knew you from when you messaged me...but we never played..i know that for sure

it was a while ago thats why you don't remember

1. Crazy Dominican

Now, in no particular order since I honestly can't say who gives me a harder time or are any better than each other that I play with regularly:

ShaneyMcGrady1 - I'm amazed up to this day as to how much he has improved from the first time I played with him from over a year ago (where I had no problem winning against him, now it takes a lot of effort and even then he gets me more often than I do to him lol). I would say he is the most improved player that I've met thus far.
DC Hustle 106 - Has always given me plenty of trouble especially with Jax with his unique playing style. Always a pleasure going up against him as the matches are very close and go either way depending on who makes more mistakes.
Jaybeezy78 - I haven't played with him in awhile, but the matches are very close as well as our playing style are very similar.
JJ Epperson - Needs to get off Guitar Hero lol, but he's very good that gives me quite a challenge. I just need to pick SubZero as he hates him lol.

Ermac1

Noob
1 CRAZY DOMINICAN - he says i lag... and he still beats my butt.
2 Pajaromayor - the best ground skills i've seen so far.
3 NECROPEDOPHILE - blocks better than anyone i've played.
4 DC HUSTLE - a very balanced player.
5 Dany1 - fun to play with.

when I first played the only ones that stood out were Crazy D. I dont remember the names of the others cept for DarkViru5...cant beat that fucker with stick or a pad :(

Shaney

Noob
This is very tough to do since all of these people are very good and always give me good matches.

1. Crazy Dominican
2. EWAShock (a monster with no lag or delay, but i'am too :twisted: )
3. Annihilator83
4. DC HUSTLE 106
5. JJ EPPERSON

The first 2 are pretty self explanatory. Numbers 3 and 4 were both very hard to place, as DC and Annihilator are 2 unique beasts. DC has a very unique fighting style, while Annihilator is well balanced offensively and defensively with excellent countering. I always get good matches out of these individuals and it's always fun playing with them. JJ is very good, he just plays too much Guitar Hero lol

1. Crazy Dominican (Played quite a few games with him earlier today, beat him a few times, he beat me about 13 :lol: )
2. DC HUSTLE 106 (Played him quite a bit. Beat him a few times, but he usually wins, games come close)
3. JJ EPPERSON (was in the room with Crazy. Beat him more then I did Crazy, but, after awhile barely got to play him because Crazy went on a rampage and kept beating us.)
4. EWAShock ( Played 2 games with him a very long time ago when I wasn't as good as I am now, I won like, half a round >_>)
5. abc ur dead0 (Played some games with him the other day, they were pretty good, and he sent me a friends invite ^_^, havn't played him since, he is always on the Halo 3 beta lol.)

Too bad I havnt played against the great EWA and Dominican !

As of recently the following come to mind:

abcurdead
tr fuzion
shanemgrady