What's new

Question Who Are Some of The Biggest Downplayers?

Biggest downplaying community?

• Total voters

Temetias

"MKX kid"
"Swords, tails and ovipositors shouldn't go through my allmighty klone! And klone should stay when I block an attack!"

Because interacting with your opponent is dumb amiright? :DOGE

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
Cassie if anyone still plays her
Cassie is still reaaaally good. Especially brawler. I just picked her up a month ago so idk about other ppl but I've never said she sucked ect. She still has safe 50/50's, godlike footsies,a girl hitbox,7f reversal launcher, armor breaking setups, and a cool 3 way tick throw lol. Plus an amazing air grab that leads to CHUNKY damage

Last edited:
Cassie is still reaaaally good. Especially brawler. I just picked her up a month ago so idk about other ppl but I've never said she sucked ect. She still has safe 50/50's, godlike footsies,a girl hitbox,7f reversal launcher, armor breaking setups, and a cool 3 way tick throw lol. Plus an amazing air grab that leads to CHUNKY damage
I always had faith in that variation.

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
I'm gonna slap the dude who said to block high and wait for Kano to lift his leg and react to it. That shit isn't tractable in the slightest lol.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
LOL. Who came up with that genius strategy? Whoever this mastermind is, he is giving down players around the globe lots of ideas.

Imagine Alien players... Guys, look, you block high for the flip, but as soon as you see the tail come out you block low for b+3.

Or Quan Chi players...

You block low for b+3, but as soon as you see the sword come out you block high for b+2. Duh.
Some guy in this kano thread said he thinks kanos safe 50 50s arent that bad and that u can block his 50 50s. Stand block the high and look for the animation of his leg to block the low. Mind u its a 14f low...

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
But on topic. Id say a list downplay is the worst. They STILL think f3 isnt all that great and that its "hard" to open people up with him and his zoning is "sub par". Mind u he still jails off of damn near everything lol.

Liu and quan community was aids pre patch.

Ermac community probably next. If u dare think hes top 10 they will literally get heated lol. Either them or sub community who are all super emo and think their character is absolute trash while mixing u for days behind a clone. "Midscreen im weak". Nevermind the fact that if u slip up once hes taking you to the corner with a combo lol.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
But on topic. Id say a list downplay is the worst. They STILL think f3 isnt all that great and that its "hard" to open people up with him and his zoning is "sub par". Mind u he still jails off of damn near everything lol.

Ermac community probably next. If u dare think hes top 10 they will literally get heated lol. Either them or sub community who are all super emo and think their character is absolute trash while mixing u for days behind a clone. "Midscreen im weak". Nevermind the fact that if u slip up once hes taking you to the corner with a combo lol.
Every character in this game is strong and has mixups in the corner.
So what is your point?

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
My point is clear. Sub zero isnt as bad as his mains say.
It's not clear at all.
Make this clear by stating what makes Sub Zero good to you besides the "corner" which mostly every character in this game has a great chance to mix up people up and put them in corner traps.

Sub Zero has what most or all characters have in the game.
I don't think Sub Zero is bad,..btw

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
It's not clear at all.
Make this clear by stating what makes Sub Zero good to you besides the "corner" which mostly every character in this game has a great chance to mix up people up and put them in corner traps.

Sub Zero has what most or all characters have in the game.
I don't think Sub Zero is bad,..btw
If its not clear i dont know what to tell u. This isnt a thread for a huge breakdown and i dont really wana go back and forth about sub or any character tbh. So lets not derail

WATCHD0G

Noob
Wound Cowboy alone does enough downplaying for the whole shinnok community.

So by default the shinnok community are the biggest downplayers

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace

Exactly. Don't make one damn mistake against grandmaster. Especially for mu's like when I play as jax. Literally play perfect or take an L pretty much

Tweedy

Noob
The Kitana community might not be the absolute worst, they still deserve a few mentions, though.

Kung Lao is so much better than Kitana bro. He gets over 30% for no meter and has an armored launcher. Kitana has that stuff but since she has no overhead launcher, none of her good stuff matters.

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
Plenty of chars have safe 50/50's. Have you ever actually labbed that buff cancel, the only one that jails into anything is s4xxexbuff.
ku

kungjin, demo sonya, slasher jason, ferra/torr, sq dvorah, jacqui... you get the point all safe launching 50/50s and idk why you are letting shitty ct players open you up with a 13 frame 50/50 after a +1 string just poke out
Yea I agree he's top 5 but that doesnt mean he broken or op, every game has to have top tiers theres no sense in crying over his tools, that's what hes got and there ARE ways around all of his stuff, and tbh i'd much rather have to fight ct Kano over a good few of the other chars in this game b/c I know what he can do and how to work around him.
I vote the Kano community. These posts exemplify it well but the river of tears from that community when the Ex Buff was changed sold my vote long before this thread was ever made. "The EX buff drains your health now. It is literally useless as you're not going to out-damage the drain by much." No amount of shitposting from Wound or crying from Brady could unseat the kings.

Last edited:

Colest

Mid-Tier 'Mancer Main
And the nominees are

1) Shinnok is C Tier

2) Just fuzzy the Tail Flip

3) Watch and react when Kano lifts his leg

4) I only have mix ups when there is meter for ex Ball Roll.

5) Just block high and fuzzy 113, I have no mix ups.

Who will take home the gold, cast your votes~
I vote for:

"Yeah but we're talking about unsafe 50/50s that require meter to launch. The flip is the only move that is mostly safe, but it's just 7%"